Německá ekonomická "lokomotiva" a česká ekonomika
[German Economic "Locomotive" and the Czech Economy]
The article is focused on the analysis of export performance of the German economy, including the model scenarios that illustrate the transmission of shocks to the external environment of the Germany into the Czech economy. The analysis is motivated by the fact that the German economy is by far the largest trading partner of the Czech Republic since its establishment in 1993 and that Germany plays the role of an economic "locomotive" in the broader European region.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 2012 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: nam. W. Churchilla 4, 130 67 Praha 3|
Phone: (02) 24 09 51 11
Fax: (02) 24 22 06 57
Web page: http://www.vse.cz/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: Redakce Politické ekonomie, Vysoká škola ekonomická, nám. W. Churchilla 4, 130 67 Praha 3|
Web: http://www.vse.cz/polek/ Email:
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Raouf Boucekkine & Benteng Zou, 2010.
"Catching-up with the "locomotive": a simple theory,"
2010_07, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Benteng Zou, 2010. "Catching-up with the “locomotive”: a simple theory," CREA Discussion Paper Series 10-02, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Raouf BOUCEKKINE & Benteng ZOU, 2010. "Catching-up with the â€œlocomotiveâ€ : a simple theory," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Martin Bronfenbrenner, 1979. "On the locomotive theory in international macroeconomics," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 115(1), pages 38-50, March.
- Michal Andrle & Tibor Hledik & Ondra Kamenik & Jan Vlcek, 2009. "Implementing the New Structural Model of the Czech National Bank," Working Papers 2009/2, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpol:v:2012:y:2012:i:4:id:856:p:442-458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.