German Economic "Locomotive" and the Czech Economy
The article is focused on the analysis of export performance of the German economy, including the model scenarios that illustrate the transmission of shocks to the external environment of the Germany into the Czech economy. The analysis is motivated by the fact that the German economy is by far the largest trading partner of the Czech Republic since its establishment in 1993 and that Germany plays the role of an economic "locomotive" in the broader European region.
Volume (Year): 2012 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (02) 24 09 51 11
Fax: (02) 24 22 06 57
Web page: http://www.vse.cz/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Postal: Redakce Politické ekonomie, Vysoká škola ekonomická, nám. W. Churchilla 4, 130 67 Praha 3|
Web: http://www.vse.cz/polek/ Email:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Raouf Boucekkine & Benteng Zou, 2010.
"Catching-up with the “locomotive”: a simple theory,"
CREA Discussion Paper Series
10-02, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Benteng Zou, 2010. "Catching-up with the "locomotive": a simple theory," Working Papers 2010_07, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Raouf BOUCEKKINE & Benteng ZOU, 2010. "Catching-up with the “locomotive”: a simple theory," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010011, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Raouf Boucekkine & Benteng Zou, 2010. "Catching-up with the "locomotive": a simple theory," Working Papers 428, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Martin Bronfenbrenner, 1979. "On the locomotive theory in international macroeconomics," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 115(1), pages 38-50, March.
- Michal Andrle & Tibor Hledik & Ondra Kamenik & Jan Vlcek, 2009. "Implementing the New Structural Model of the Czech National Bank," Working Papers 2009/2, Czech National Bank, Research Department.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpol:v:2012:y:2012:i:4:id:856:p:442-458. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vaclav Subrta)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.