Informační asymetrie a systém dvojího standardu ve vztahu zdravotník - pacient
[Information Assymetry and Double Standard in the Doctor-Patient Relationship]
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Deborah Haas-Wilson & Martin Gaynor, 1998. "Physician networks and their implications for competition in health care markets," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(2), pages 179-182.
- Ernst Fehr & Simon Gachter & Georg Kirchsteiger, 1997.
"Reciprocity as a Contract Enforcement Device: Experimental Evidence,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(4), pages 833-860, July.
- Georg Kirchsteiger & Ernst Fehr & Simon Gächter, 1997. "Reciprocity as a contract enforcement device: experimental evidence," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/5911, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Karel Janda, 2001. "Signalling and underutilization of import quota," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(4), pages 351-365.
- repec:bla:joares:v:23:y:1985:i::p:81-120 is not listed on IDEAS
- Karel Janda, 2006. "Lender and Borrower as Principal and Agent," Working Papers IES 2006/24, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2006.
- Roberta Longo & Marisa Miraldo & Andrew Street, 2008.
"Price regulation of pluralistic markets subject to provider collusion,"
045cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Longo, R & Miraldo, M & Street, A, 2009. "Price regulation of pluralistic markets subject to provider collusion," Working Papers 1454, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Avner Shaked & John Sutton, 1982. "Relaxing Price Competition Through Product Differentiation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(1), pages 3-13.
- Karel Janda, 2007. "Instituce státní úvěrové podpory v České republice [available in Czech only]," Working Papers IES 2007/20, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jun 2007.
- Michel Mougeot & Florence Naegelen, 1998. "Asymétrie d'information et financement des hôpitaux. Une comparaison des modes d'organisation du système de santé," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 49(5), pages 1323-1343.
More about this item
Keywordsinformation asymmetry; healthcare services; industry entry; vertical differentiation; double standard; medical knowledge/information obligation;
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:prg:jnlpol:v:2012:y:2012:i:3:id:854:p:362-379. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frantisek Sokolovsky). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/uevsecz.html .