Measuring Expenditure Needs and Public Safety Transfers in Mexico
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ehtisham Ahmad & Mercedes Garcia-Escribano & José Antonio González Anaya & Ernesto Revilla & Giorgio Brosio & Ben Lockwood, 2007. "Why Focus on Spending Needs Factors? The Political Economy of Fiscal Transfer Reforms in Mexico," IMF Working Papers 07/252, International Monetary Fund.
- Bird, Richard M., 1993. "Threading the Fiscal Labyrinth: Some Issues in Fiscal Decentralization," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 46(2), pages 207-27, June.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal federalism; decentralization; public safety transfers; factor analysis;
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- H72 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Budget and Expenditures
- H73 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Interjurisdictional Differentials and Their Effects
- H76 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Other Expenditure Categories
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pet:annals:v:9:i:1:y:2009:p:77-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Imola Driga). General contact details of provider: http://www.upet.ro/ .