An interpretive examination of the development of cultural sensitivity in international business
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chua, Roy Y.J. & Morris, Michael W. & Mor, Shira, 2012. "Collaborating across cultures: Cultural metacognition and affect-based trust in creative collaboration," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 118(2), pages 116-131.
- Felício, J. Augusto & Meidutė, Ieva & Kyvik, Øyvin, 2016. "Global mindset, cultural context, and the internationalization of SMEs," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(11), pages 4924-4932.
- Ananthram, Subramaniam & Chan, Christopher, 2013. "Challenges and strategies for global human resource executives: Perspectives from Canada and the United States," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 223-233.
- Bloemer, Josée & Pluymaekers, Mark & Odekerken, Armand, 2013. "Trust and affective commitment as energizing forces for export performance," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 363-380.
- repec:spr:manint:v:54:y:2014:i:3:d:10.1007_s11575-013-0193-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arp, Frithjof, 2013.
"Typologies: What types of foreign executives are appointed by local organisations and what types of organisations appoint them?,"
Zeitschrift fuer Personalforschung. German Journal of Research in Human Resource Management,
Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 27(3), pages 167-194.
- Arp, Frithjof, 2013. "Typologies: What types of foreign executives are appointed by local organisations and what types of organisations appoint them?," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 167-194.
- Muethel, Miriam & Hoegl, Martin, 2012. "The influence of social institutions on managers’ concept of trust: Implications for trust-building in Sino-German relationships," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 47(3), pages 420-434.
- Søderberg, Anne-Marie & Krishna, S. & Bjørn, Pernille, 2013. "Global Software Development: Commitment, Trust and Cultural Sensitivity in Strategic Partnerships," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 347-361.
- Mette ZÃ¸lner, 2014. "Voices on HRM Practices: Employee Interpretations at the Subsidiary of a Danish MNC in Bangalore," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 4(11), pages 43-59, November.
- Katiuscia Vaccarini & Barbara Pojaghi, 2015. "Capitalizing on Cultural difference: A Cross-Disciplinary Outlook from Social Psychology to International Business," Working Papers 1508, c.MET-05 - Centro Interuniversitario di Economia Applicata alle Politiche per L'industria, lo Sviluppo locale e l'Internazionalizzazione.
- Murray, Janet Y. & Fu, Frank Q., 2016. "Strategic guanxi orientation: How to manage distribution channels in China?," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 1-16.
- François Maon & Adam Lindgreen, 2015.
"Reclaiming the Child Left Behind: The Case for Corporate Cultural Responsibility,"
Journal of Business Ethics,
Springer, vol. 130(4), pages 755-766, September.
- François Maon & Adam Lindgreen, 2014. "Reclaiming the Child Left Behind: The Case for Corporate Cultural Responsibility," Post-Print hal-01563058, HAL.
- Fang, Tony & Samnani, Al-Karim & Novicevic, Milorad M. & Bing, Mark N., 2013.
"Liability-of-foreignness effects on job success of immigrant job seekers,"
Journal of World Business,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 98-109.
- Fang, Tony & Samnani, Al-Karim & Novicevic, Milorad M. & Bing, Mark N., 2012. "Liability-of-Foreignness Effects on Job Success of Immigrant Job Seekers," IZA Discussion Papers 6742, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:jintbs:v:39:y:2008:i:1:p:71-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.