Prospects for Sustained Growth in Africa: Benchmarking the Constraints
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrei A. Levchenko, 2013.
"International Trade and Institutional Change,"
Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization,
Oxford University Press, vol. 29(5), pages 1145-1181, October.
- Andrei A. Levchenko, 2008. "International Trade and Institutional Change," Working Papers 579, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Andrei A. Levchenko, 2011. "International Trade and Institutional Change," NBER Working Papers 17675, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nouira, Ridha & Plane, Patrick & Sekkat, Khalid, 2011.
"Exchange rate undervaluation and manufactured exports: A deliberate strategy?,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 584-601.
- Ridha Nouira & Patrick Plane & Khalid Sekkat, 2010. "Exchange Rate Undervaluation and Manufactured Exports: A Deliberate Strategy?," Working Papers 510, Economic Research Forum, revised 03 Jan 2010.
- SEKKAT & Patrick PLANE & Ridha NOUIRA, 2011. "Exchange Rate Undervaluation and Manufactured Exports: A Deliberate Strategy?," Working Papers 201125, CERDI.
- Ridha Nouira & Patrick Plane & K. Sekkat, 2011. "Exchange Rate Undervaluation and Manufactured Exports: A Deliberate Strategy?," Working Papers halshs-00617573, HAL.
- Patrick Plane & Ridha Nouira & K Sekkat, 2010. "Exchange Rate Undervaluation And Manufactured Exports: A Deliberate Strategy?," Post-Print halshs-00673445, HAL.
- Patrick Plane & Ridha Nouira & K Sekkat, 2011. "Exchange Rate Undervaluation and Manufactured Exports: A Deliberate Strategy?," Post-Print halshs-00666945, HAL.
- Bianka Dettmer & Andreas Freytag & Peter Draper, 2013. "Check-in, departure and arrival times: Air cargo in Southern Africa?," Jena Economic Research Papers 2013-018, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Arvind Subramanian & Prachi Mishra & Aaditya Mattoo, 2012.
"Spillover Effects of Exchange Rates; A Study of the Renminbi,"
IMF Working Papers
12/88, International Monetary Fund.
- Mattoo, Aaditya & Mishra, Prachi & Subramanian, Arvind, 2012. "Spillover effects of exchange rates : a study of the Renminbi," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5989, The World Bank.
- Daude, Christian & Levy Yeyati, Eduardo & Nagengast, Arne J., 2016.
"On the effectiveness of exchange rate interventions in emerging markets,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 239-261.
- Christian Daude & Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Arne Nagengast, 2014. "On the Effectiveness of Exchange Rate Interventions in Emerging Markets," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 324, OECD Publishing.
- Christian Daude & Eduardo Levy Yeyati & Arne Nagengast, 2014. "On the Effectiveness of Exchange Rate Interventions in Emerging Markets," CID Working Papers 288, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Horváth, Roman & Zeynalov, Ayaz, 2016. "Natural resources, manufacturing and institutions in post-Soviet countries," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 141-148.
- Aaditya Mattoo & Arvind Subramanian, 2011. "A China Round of Multilateral Trade Negotiations," Working Paper Series WP11-22, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Arslan Ramzi, 2010. "The exchange rate, diversification, and distribution in a modified Ricardian model with a continuum of goods," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2010-06, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Razmi, Arslan, 2012. "The Exchange Rate, Diversification, and Distribution in a Modified Ricardian Model with a Continuum of Goods," ADBI Working Papers 337, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Chang Woon Nam & Sumin Nam & Peter Steinhoff, 2017. "Modi's 'Make in India' Industrial Reform Policy and East Asian Flying-Geese Paradigm," CESifo Working Paper Series 6431, CESifo Group Munich.
- Campbell, Douglas L., 2016.
"Measurement matters: Productivity-adjusted weighted average relative price indices,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 45-81.
- Douglas L. Campbell, 2015. "Measurement Matters: Productivity-Adjusted Weighted Average Relative Price Indices," Working Papers w0216, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Berg, Andrew & Ostry, Jonathan D. & Zettelmeyer, Jeromin, 2012. "What makes growth sustained?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 149-166.
- repec:oup:jafrec:v:27:y:2018:i:1:p:10-27. is not listed on IDEAS
- Ila Patnaik & Abhijit Sen Gupta & Ajay Shah, 2012. "Determinants of Trade Misinvoicing," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 23(5), pages 891-910, November.
- Amrit Amirapu & Arvind Subramanian, 2015. "Manufacturing or Services? An Indian Illustration of a Development Dilemma," Working Papers id:7521, eSocialSciences.
- Gelb, Alan & Meyer, Christian J. & Ramachandran, Vijaya, 2014. "Development as diffusion: Manufacturing productivity and sub-Saharan Africa.s missing middle," WIDER Working Paper Series 042, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Roman Horváth & Ayaz Zeynalov, 2014. "The Natural Resource Curse in Post-Soviet Countries : The Role of Institutions and Trade Policies," Working Papers 341, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Alan Gelb, Christian Meyer, and Vijaya Ramachandran, 2014. "Development as Diffusion: Manufacturing Productivity and Sub-Saharan Africa’s Missing Middle - Working Paper 357," Working Papers 357, Center for Global Development.
- Hochman, Gal & Tabakis, Chrysostomos & Zilberman, David, 2013. "The impact of international trade on institutions and infrastructure," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 126-140.
- Ahlerup, Pelle & Baskaran, Thushyanthan & Bigsten, Arne, 2016. "Government Impartiality and Sustained Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 54-69.
- Broadberry, Stephen & Gardner, Leigh, 2014. "African economic growth in a European mirror: a historical perspective," Economic History Working Papers 56493, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:imfstp:v:57:y:2010:i:1:p:119-171. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Andrew Huffard) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Andrew Huffard to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.