Trade Prices and the Global Trade Collapse of 2008–09
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arne J. Nagengast & Robert Stehrer, 2016.
"The Great Collapse in Value Added Trade,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 24(2), pages 392-421, May.
- Nagengast, Arne J. & Stehrer, Robert, 2015. "The great collapse in value added trade," Discussion Papers 47/2015, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Arne J. Nagengast & Robert Stehrer, 2015. "The Great Collapse in Value Added Trade," wiiw Working Papers 112, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Stehrer, Robert & Nagengast, Arne J., 2015. "The great collapse in value added trade," Working Paper Series 1833, European Central Bank.
- Gozgor, Giray, 2014. "Aggregated and disaggregated import demand in China: An empirical study," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 1-8.
- Kevin Hjortshøj O'Rourke, 2017.
"Two Great Trade Collapses: The Intewar Period & Great Recession Compared,"
Oxford University Economic and Social History Series
_159, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- O'Rourke, Kevin Hjortshï¿½j, 2017. "Two Great Trade Collapses: The Interwar Period & Great Recession Compared," CEPR Discussion Papers 12286, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kevin Hjortshøj O'Rourke, 2017. "Two Great Trade Collapses: The Interwar Period & Great Recession Compared," NBER Working Papers 23825, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chen, Natalie & Juvenal, Luciana, 2015.
"Quality and the Great Trade Collapse,"
231147, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Natalie Chen & Luciana Juvenal, 2015. "Quality and the Great Trade Collapse," CESifo Working Paper Series 5595, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chen, Natalie & Juvenal, Luciana, 2015. "Quality and the Great Trade Collapse," CEPR Discussion Papers 10931, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Natalie Chen & Luciana Juvenal, 2016. "Quality and the Great Trade Collapse," IMF Working Papers 16/30, International Monetary Fund.
- Chen Natalie & Juvenal, Luciana, 2015. "Quality and the Great Trade Collapse," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1078, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Natalie & Juvenal, Luciana, 2015. "Quality and the Great Trade Collapse," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 249, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Natalie Chen & Luciana Juvenal, 2016. "Quality and the Great Trade Collapse," Development Working Papers 392, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 09 May 2016.
- Alok Johri & Terry Yip, 2015. "Financial Shocks, Customer Capital and the Trade Collapse of 2008-2009," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015-13, McMaster University, revised Sep 2015.
- repec:eee:jimfin:v:81:y:2018:i:c:p:185-202 is not listed on IDEAS
- SASAKI Yuri & YOSHIDA Yushi, 2017. "Factor Decomposition of Japan's Trade Balance," Discussion papers 17042, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Ready, Robert & Roussanov, Nikolai & Ward, Colin, 2017. "After the tide: Commodity currencies and global trade," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 69-86.
- Imura, Yuko, 2016. "Endogenous trade participation with price rigidities," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 100(C), pages 14-33.
- Castellares, Renzo & Salas, Jorge, 2016. "Contractual Imperfections and the Impact of Crises on Trade: Evidence from Industry-Level Data," Working Papers 2016-001, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:imfecr:v:60:y:2012:i:3:p:303-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.