Bubbles Tomorrow and Bubbles Yesterday, but Never Bubbles Today?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gelain, Paolo & Lansing, Kevin J., 2014.
"House prices, expectations, and time-varying fundamentals,"
Journal of Empirical Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 3-25.
- Gelain, Paolo & Lansing, Kevin J., 2013. "House Prices, Expectations, and Time-Varying Fundamentals," Working Paper Series 2013-03, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, revised 07 May 2014.
- Paolo Gelain & Kevin J. Lansing, 2013. "House prices, expectations, and time-varying fundamentals," Working Paper 2013/05, Norges Bank.
- Bertsatos, Georgios & Sakellaris, Plutarchos, 2016. "A dynamic model of bank valuation," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 145(C), pages 15-18.
- Anundsen, André Kallåk & Heebøll, Christian, 2016.
"Supply restrictions, subprime lending and regional US house prices,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 54-72.
- André Kallåk Anundsen & Christian Heebøll, 2014. "Supply restrictions, subprime lending and regional US house prices," Working Paper 2014/18, Norges Bank.
- André Kallåk Anundsen & Christian Heebøll, 2015. "Supply Restrictions, Subprime Lending and Regional US House Prices," CESifo Working Paper Series 5236, CESifo Group Munich.
- Roman Frydman & Joshua R. Stillwagon, 2016. "Stock-Market Expectations: Econometric Evidence that both REH and Behavioral Insights Matter," Working Papers Series 44, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Lansing, Kevin J. & Pyle, Benjamin, 2015. "Persistent overoptimism about economic growth," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:148:y:2018:i:c:p:189-198 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pal:buseco:v:48:y:2013:i:4:p:224-230. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.palgrave-journals.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.