A Revenue Contingent Loan Instrument for Agricultural Credit with Particular Reference to Drought Relief
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kenneth Baldwin & Bruce Chapman & Umbu Raya, 2015.
"Using Income Contingent Loans for the Financing of the Next Million Australian Solar Rooftops,"
ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics
2015-627, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Kenneth G. H. Baldwin & Bruce Chapman & Umbu Raya, 2015. "Using Income Contingent Loans for the Financing of the Next Million Australian Solar Rooftops," CCEP Working Papers 1508, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Baldwin, K.G.H. & Chapman, Bruce & Raya, Umbu, 2015. "Using Income Contingent Loans for the Financing of the Next Million Australian Solar Rooftops," Working Papers 249513, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Freebairn, John W., 2010. "Markets, Governments and Agriculture," 2010 Conference (54th), February 10-12, 2010, Adelaide, Australia 59073, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Linda Botterill & Michael Hayes, 2012. "Drought triggers and declarations: science and policy considerations for drought risk management," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 64(1), pages 139-151, October.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic History: Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; and Extractive Industries: Africa; Oceania; Regional Economic Activity: Growth; Development; and Changes Agricultural Finance;
- N57 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Africa; Oceania
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ozl:journl:v:12:y:2009:i:2:p:181-196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alan Duncan). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/becurau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.