Using Income Contingent Loans for the Financing of the Next Million Australian Solar Rooftops
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Baldwin, K.G.H. & Chapman, Bruce & Raya, Umbu, 2015. "Using Income Contingent Loans for the Financing of the Next Million Australian Solar Rooftops," Working Papers 249513, Australian National University, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy.
- Kenneth Baldwin & Bruce Chapman & Umbu Raya, 2015. "Using Income Contingent Loans for the Financing of the Next Million Australian Solar Rooftops," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2015-627, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce Chapman & Tim Higgins, 2009. "Income Contingent Loans for Mature Aged Training," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 12(2), pages 167-179.
- Severance, Craig A., 2011. "A Practical, Affordable (and Least Business Risk) Plan to Achieve "80% Clean Electricity" by 2035," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 8-26, July.
- Paul Simshauser & Tim Nelson, 2014. "The Consequences of Retail Electricity Price Rises: Rethinking Customer Hardship," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 47(1), pages 13-43, March.
- Bruce Chapman & Linda Courtenay Botterill, 2009. "A Revenue Contingent Loan Instrument for Agricultural Credit with Particular Reference to Drought Relief," Australian Journal of Labour Economics (AJLE), Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School, vol. 12(2), pages 181-196.
More about this item
Keywordsincome contingent loans; solar energy;
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
- Q27 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Issues in International Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2015-09-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2015-09-05 (Environmental Economics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
- Kenneth Baldwin in Wikipedia English ne '')
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:een:ccepwp:1508. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Stern). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.