Romanian Public Marketing in Terms of Necessity,Collaboration and Mix
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Grigorescu, Adriana, 2010. "Romanian public marketing in terms of necessity, collaboration and mix," MPRA Paper 25133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicolae Al. Pop & Anca-Daniela Vl?doi, 2009. "The marketer-a complex specialist, a man of concept, decision and action," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 11(25), pages 9-20, February.
- Kaplan, Andreas M. & Haenlein, Michael, 2009. "The increasing importance of public marketing: Explanations, applications and limits of marketing within public administration," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 197-212, June.
- Grigorescu, Adriana, 2009. "Renewal marketing management in public and business organizations," MPRA Paper 25128, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordspublic marketing; public administration; survey;
- H80 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - General
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ovi:oviste:v:10:y:2010:i:1:p:1049-1054. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gheorghiu Gabriela). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoviro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.