The marketer-a complex specialist, a man of concept, decision and action
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicolae Al. POP, 2008. "Romanian academic marketing. Present and perspectives," Management & Marketing, Economic Publishing House, vol. 3(2), Summer.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mirela Ionela Aceleanu, 2016. "Sustainability and Competitiveness of Romanian Farms through Organic Agriculture," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-19, March.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:3:p:245:d:65210 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ioan Plăiaş & Ciprian-Marcel Pop & Raluca Băbuţ & Dan Cristian Dabija, 2011. "Employers’ Perception Of Competences Acquired Through Academic Marketing Training In Knowledge Based Economy," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 13(30), pages 448-463, June.
- Pop Nicolae Alexandru & Mihoc Florin & Fotea Ioan Stefan, 2010. "Relationship Marketing Research Tailored To Support Sales Management. Case Study: An International Express Logistics Company In Romania," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 755-760, July.
- Adriana Grigorescu, & Alina Elena Blalia,, 2010.
"Romanian Public Marketing in Terms of Necessity,Collaboration and Mix,"
Ovidius University Annals, Economic Sciences Series,
Ovidius University of Constantza, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 0(1), pages 1049-1054, May.
- Grigorescu, Adriana, 2010. "Romanian public marketing in terms of necessity, collaboration and mix," MPRA Paper 25133, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsholistic marketing; marketer; key account manager; Romanian academics marketing;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aes:amfeco:v:11:y:2009:i:25:p:9-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentin Dumitru). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aseeero.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.