The Pricing of Durable Exhaustible Resources
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dale W. Henderson & John S. Irons & Stephen W. Salant & Sebastian Thomas, 1997. "Can government gold be put to better use?: Qualitative and quantitative policies," International Finance Discussion Papers 582, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Davis, Graham A. & Moore, David J., 1998. "Valuing mineral reserves when capacity constrains production," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 121-125, July.
- Devarajan, Shantayanan & Fisher, Anthony C, 1981. "Hotelling's "Economics of Exhaustible Resources": Fifty Years Later," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 19(1), pages 65-73, March.
- Barbiroli, Giancarlo & Focacci, Antonio, 1999. "An appropriate mechanism of fuels pricing for sustainable development," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(11), pages 625-636, October.
- Karp, Larry, 1996.
"Monopoly Power Can Be Disadvantageous in the Extraction of a Durable Nonrenewable Resource,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 37(4), pages 825-849, November.
- Karp, L., 1992. "Monopoly power can be disadvantageous in the extraction of a durable nonrenewable resource," Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics 9209, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Karp, Larry, 1995. "Monopoly Power can be Disadvantageous in the Extraction of a Durable Nonrenewable Resource," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt4cs0m1vb, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Cuddington, John T. & Nülle, Grant, 2014.
"Variable long-term trends in mineral prices: The ongoing tug-of-war between exploration, depletion, and technological change,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 224-252.
- John T. Cuddington & Grant Nülle, 2013. "Variable Long-Term Trends in Mineral Prices: The Ongoing Tug-of-War between Exploration, Depletion, and Technological Change," Working Papers 2013-02, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Rosendahl, Knut Einar & Rubiano, Diana Roa, 2018. "How effective is lithium recycling as a remedy for resource scarcity?," Working Paper Series 3-2018, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, School of Economics and Business, revised 16 Apr 2018.
- Gérard Gaudet, 2007. "Natural resource economics under the rule of Hotelling," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 40(4), pages 1033-1059, November.
- Gaudet, Gerard & Salant, Stephen W., 2003.
"The effects of periodic quotas limiting the stock of imports of durables,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 402-419, April.
- GAUDET, Gérard & SALANT, Stephen W., 2002. "The Effects of Periodic Quotas Limiting the Stock of Imports of Durables," Cahiers de recherche 2002-09, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Salant, Stephen W., 2013. "The equilibrium price path of timber in the absence of replanting: does Hotelling rule the forests too?," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 572-581.
- John Hartwick, 2001. "National Accounting with Natural and Other Types of Capital," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 19(4), pages 329-341, August.
- Barsky, Robert B & Summers, Lawrence H, 1988. "Gibson's Paradox and the Gold Standard," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(3), pages 528-550, June.
- Atewamba, Calvin & Gaudet, Gérard, 2014.
"Prices of durable nonrenewable natural resources under stochastic investment opportunities,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 528-541.
- ATEWAMBA, Calvin & GAUDET, Gérard, 2012. "Prices of Durable Nonrenewable Natural Resources under Stochastic Investment Opportunities," Cahiers de recherche 2012-01, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Calvin Atewamba & Gérard Gaudet, 2012. "Prices of Durable Nonrenewable Natural Resources under Stochastic Investment Opportunities," Cahiers de recherche 02-2012, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Hartwick, John M., 1994. "Calcul de la valeur de différents types d’entreprises extractives," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 70(2), pages 191-197, juin.
- Ngo Long, 2015. "Dynamic Games Between Firms and Infinitely Lived Consumers: A Review of the Literature," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 5(4), pages 467-492, December.
- Salant, Stephen, 2012. "The Equilibrium Price Path of Timber in the Absence of Replanting," Discussion Papers dp-12-38, Resources For the Future.
- Margaret E. Slade & Henry Thille, 2009. "Whither Hotelling: Tests of the Theory of Exhaustible Resources," Annual Review of Resource Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 1(1), pages 239-259, September.
- Friedman, A., 2010. "Water-Saving Technology and Efficient Tariffs," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 8, pages 35-53.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:96:y:1981:i:3:p:365-377.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.