National Accounting with Natural and Other Types of Capital
We do double-entry national accounting and incorporate zero profit arbitrageconditions (Euler equations) for different types of capital, includingnatural capital. In non-balanced growth, capital gains terms for capitalgoods appear in the income side of the accounts. Depreciation terms appearon the product or expenditure side. We consider renewable natural capital aswell as non-renewable of both durable and non-durable types. Copyright Kluwer Academic Publishers 2001
Volume (Year): 19 (2001)
Issue (Month): 4 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Postal:c/o EAERE Secretariat - Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei - Isola di San Giorgio Maggiore 8, I-30124 Venice, Italy
Web page: http://www.eaere.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/environmental/journal/10640/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Defourny, Jacques & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "Structural Path Analysis and Multiplier Decomposition within a Social Accounting Matrix Framework," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(373), pages 111-136, March.
- Martin L Weitzman, 1999.
"A Contribution to the Theory of Welfare Comparisons,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1864, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1999. "A Contribution to the Theory of Welfare Comparisons," NBER Working Papers 6988, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Karl-Göran Mäler, 1991. "National accounts and environmental resources," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 1(1), pages 1-15, March.
- David Levhari & Robert S. Pindyck, 1981. "The Pricing of Durable Exhaustible Resources," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 96(3), pages 365-377.
- Richard Stone, 1951. "Simple Transaction Models, Information and Computing," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(2), pages 67-84.
- Hartwick, John M., 1992. "Endogenous growth with public education," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 493-497, August. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:19:y:2001:i:4:p:329-341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.