Gender discrimination and intergenerational transmission of preferences
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00344793 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ruyssen, Ilse & Salomone, Sara, 2018. "Female migration: A way out of discrimination?," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 224-241.
- Chen, Hung-Ju & Sultana, Rezina, 2013. "Job Reservation and Intergenerational Transmission of Preferences," MPRA Paper 45036, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schumacher, Ingmar, 2015.
"The endogenous formation of an environmental culture,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 200-221.
- Ingmar Schumacher, 2013. "The Endogenous Formation of an Environmental Culture," CEEES Paper Series CE3S-04/13, European University at St. Petersburg, Department of Economics.
- Ingmar Schumacher, 2013. "The endogenous formation of an environmental culture," Working Papers hal-00834151, HAL.
- Ingmar Schumacher, 2013. "The endogenous formation of an environmental culture," Working Papers 2013-13, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Tasnim Khan & Rana Ejaz Ali Khan, 2009.
"Urban Informal Sector: How Much Women Are Struggling for Family Survival,"
The Pakistan Development Review,
Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 48(1), pages 67-95.
- Khan, Tasnim & Khan, Rana Ejaz Ali Khan, 2006. "Urban Informal Sector: How much Women are Struggling for Family Survival," MPRA Paper 17157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schumacher, Ingmar, 2009.
"The dynamics of environmentalism and the environment,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2842-2849, September.
- Ingmar Schumacher, 2009. "The dynamics of Environmentalism and the Environment," Working Papers hal-00392379, HAL.
- Dessy, Sylvain & Djebbari, Habiba, 2005.
"Career Choice, Marriage-Timing, and the Attraction of Unequals,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1561, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sylvain Dessy & Habiba Djebbari, 2005. "Career Choice, Marriage-Timing, and the Attraction of Unequals," Cahiers de recherche 0507, CIRPEE.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:13 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hiller, Victor & Baudin, Thomas, 2016.
"Cultural transmission and the evolution of gender roles,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 8-23.
- Victor Hiller & Thomas Baudin, 2016. "Cultural transmission and the evolution of gender roles," Post-Print hal-01533530, HAL.
- Ma Ángeles Díaz & Rosario Sánchez, 2011. "Gender and potential wage in Europe: a stochastic frontier approach," International Journal of Manpower, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 32(4), pages 410-425, July.
- Thomas Leoni, 2006. "The Issue of Gender Equality on the Labour Market in its Regional Dimension. The Case of Upper Austria," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 79(4), pages 315-328, April.
- Alberto Bisin & Thierry Verdier, 2010.
"The Economics of Cultural Transmission and Socialization,"
NBER Working Papers
16512, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Bisin & Thierry Verdier, 2010. "The Economics of Cultural Transmission and Socialization," Post-Print halshs-00754788, HAL.
- M. Angeles Diaz & Rosario Sanchez, 2008. "Temporary contracts and young women in Spain," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(11), pages 1435-1442.
- Dagmar Brožová & Dominik Stroukal, 2015.
"Teorie preferencí a kariéra žen na českém trhu práce
[Preference Theory and Women's Career Choice on the Czech Labour Market]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2015(3), pages 382-399.
- Zhou, Weina, 2014. "Brothers, household financial markets and savings rate in China," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(C), pages 34-47.
- repec:bla:ecinqu:v:55:y:2017:i:3:p:1350-1369 is not listed on IDEAS
- M. Ángeles Díaz & Rosario Sánchez, 2013. "Young Workers, Marital Status And Wage Gap," Revista de Economia Aplicada, Universidad de Zaragoza, Departamento de Estructura Economica y Economia Publica, vol. 21(1), pages 57-70, Spring.
- Empar Pons Blasco & Luisa Escriche Bertolín, 2009. "Who moves up the career ladder? A model of gender differences in job promotion," Working Papers. Serie AD 2009-23, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Pichler, Michael, 2011. "The economics of cultural formation of preferences," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 431, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Michael R. Carter & Marco Castillo, 2011. "Trustworthiness and Social Capital in South Africa: Analysis of Actual Living Standards Data and Artifactual Field Experiments," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 59(4), pages 695-722.
- repec:ipg:wpaper:2013-013 is not listed on IDEAS
- Patricio Garcia-Minguez & Ausias Ribo Argemi, 2014. "Economics breeds culture," UB Economics Working Papers 2014/312, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:56:y:2004:i:3:p:485-511. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.