Testing Nonlinear Dependence in the Hedge Fund Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Javier Mencía, 2010. "Testing non-linear dependence in the hedge fund industry," Working Papers 1007, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Diez De Los Rios & René Garcia, 2011.
"Assessing and valuing the nonlinear structure of hedge fund returns,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(2), pages 193-212, March.
- Antonio Diez de los Rios & René Garcia, 2006. "Assessing and Valuing the Non-Linear Structure of Hedge Fund Returns," Staff Working Papers 06-31, Bank of Canada.
- Giovanni Barone Adesi & Patrick Gagliardini & Giovanni Urga, 2004. "Testing Asset Pricing Models With Coskewness," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 22, pages 474-485, October.
More about this item
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- C32 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes; State Space Models
- C22 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Time-Series Models; Dynamic Quantile Regressions; Dynamic Treatment Effect Models; Diffusion Processes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jfinec:v:10:y:2012:i:3:p:545-587. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sofieea.html .