Testing Asset Pricing Models With Coskewness
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Javier Mencía, 2012.
"Testing Nonlinear Dependence in the Hedge Fund Industry,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 10(3), pages 545-587, June.
- Javier Mencía, 2010. "Testing non-linear dependence in the hedge fund industry," Working Papers 1007, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Diez de los Rios, Antonio, 2015. "Optimal asymptotic least squares estimation in a singular set-up," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 128(C), pages 83-86.
- Dark Jonathan Graeme, 2010. "Estimation of Time Varying Skewness and Kurtosis with an Application to Value at Risk," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 14(2), pages 1-50, March.
- Chris Brooks & Alešs Černý & Joëlle Miffre, 2012. "Optimal hedging with higher moments," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(10), pages 909-944, October.
- Chabi-Yo, Fousseni & Leisen, Dietmar P.J. & Renault, Eric, 2014. "Aggregation of preferences for skewed asset returns," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 453-489.
- repec:eee:glofin:v:35:y:2018:i:c:p:147-156 is not listed on IDEAS
- Massimo Guidolin & Giovanna Nicodano, 2007. "Managing international portfolios with small capitalization stocks," Working Papers 2007-030, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Jeroen Rombouts & Marno Verbeek, 2009.
"Evaluating portfolio Value-at-Risk using semi-parametric GARCH models,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(6), pages 737-745.
- Jeroen V.K. Rombouts & Marno Verbeek, 2004. "Evaluating Portfolio Value-at-Risk using Semi-Parametric GARCH Models," Cahiers de recherche 04-14, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.
- ROMBOUTS, Jeroen VK & VERBEEK, Marno, 2009. "Evaluating portfolio value-at-risk using semi-parametric GARCH models," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2299, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Marno Verbeek & Jeroen VK Rombouts, 2005. "Evaluating Portfolio Value-at-Risk using Semi-Parametric GARCH Models," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 40, Society for Computational Economics.
- Rombouts, J.V.K. & Verbeek, M.J.C.M., 2009. "Evaluating Portfolio Value-At-Risk Using Semi-Parametric GARCH Models," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2004-107-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Iqbal, Javed & Brooks, Robert & Galagedera, Don UA, 2007. "Testing Asset Pricing Models in Emerging Markets: An Examination of Higher Order Co-Moments and Alternative Factor Models," MPRA Paper 25020, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2007.
- Hayette Gatfaoui, 2010. "Capital Asset Pricing Model," Post-Print hal-00589904, HAL.
- BEAULIEU, Marie-Claude & DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & KHALAF, Lynda, 2005.
"Exact Multivariate Tests of Asset Pricing Models with Stable Asymmetric Distributions,"
Cahiers de recherche
2005-04, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Marie-Claude Beaulieu & Jean-Marie Dufour & Lynda Khalaf, 2005. "Exact Multivariate Tests of Asset Pricing Models with Stable Asymmetric Distributions," CIRANO Working Papers 2005s-03, CIRANO.
- BEAULIEU, Marie-Claude & DUFOUR, Jean-Marie & KHALAF, Lynda, 2005. "Exact Multivariate Tests of Asset Pricing Models with Stable Asymmetric Distributions," Cahiers de recherche 04-2005, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Moreno, David & Rodríguez, Rosa, 2009. "The value of coskewness in mutual fund performance evaluation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(9), pages 1664-1676, September.
- Alexios Ghalanos & Eduardo Rossi & Giovanni Urga, 2015.
"Independent Factor Autoregressive Conditional Density Model,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(5), pages 594-616, May.
- Alexios Ghalanos & Eduardo Rossi & Giovanni Urga, 2012. "Independent Factor Autoregressive Conditional Density Model," DEM Working Papers Series 021, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Durham, J. Benson, 2015. "Betting against beta (and gamma) using government bonds," Staff Reports 708, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- repec:pdc:jrnbeh:v:14:y:2018:i:1:p:132-142 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beaulieu, Marie-Claude & Dufour, Jean-Marie & Khalaf, Lynda, 2009. "Finite sample multivariate tests of asset pricing models with coskewness," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(6), pages 2008-2021, April.
- Massimo Guidolin & Giovanna Nicodano, 2009.
"Small caps in international equity portfolios: the effects of variance risk,"
Annals of Finance,
Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 15-48, January.
- Massimo Guidolin & Giovanna Nicodano, 2005. "Small Caps in International Equity Portfolios: The Effects of Variance Risk," CeRP Working Papers 41, Center for Research on Pensions and Welfare Policies, Turin (Italy).
- Massimo Guidolin & Giovanna Nicodano, 2007. "Small caps in international equity portfolios: the effects of variance risk," Working Papers 2005-075, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Woohwan Kim & Young Min Kim & Tae-Hwan Kim & Seungbeom Bang, 2015. "Multi-dimensional Risk and its Diversification," Working papers 2015rwp-81, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Enrique Sentana, 2009.
"The econometrics of mean-variance efficiency tests: a survey,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 12(3), pages C65-C101, November.
- Hou, Yang & Holmes, Mark, 2017. "On the effects of static and autoregressive conditional higher order moments on dynamic optimal hedging," MPRA Paper 82000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fousseni Chabi-Yo & René Garcia & Eric Renault, 2005. "The Stochastic Discount Factor: Extending the Volatility Bound and a New Approach to Portfolio Selection with Higher-Order Moments," Staff Working Papers 05-2, Bank of Canada.
- Marie Lambert & George Hübner, 2010. "Comoment Risk and Stock Returns," LSF Research Working Paper Series 10-02, Luxembourg School of Finance, University of Luxembourg.
- Elyasiani, Elyas & Mansur, Iqbal, 2017. "Hedge fund return, volatility asymmetry, and systemic effects: A higher-moment factor-EGARCH model," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 49-65.
- I-Hsuan Ethan Chiang, 2016. "Skewness And Coskewness In Bond Returns," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 39(2), pages 145-178, June.
- Rodríguez, Rosa & Moreno, David, 2008. "The value of coskewness in evaluating mutual funds," DEE - Working Papers. Business Economics. WB wb087616, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bes:jnlbes:v:22:y:2004:p:474-485. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.amstat.org/publications/jbes/index.cfm?fuseaction=main .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.