The Effect of H1N1 (Swine Flu) Media Coverage on Agricultural Commodity Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Witsanu Attavanich & Bruce A. McCarl & David Bessler, 2011. "The Effect of H1N1 (Swine Flu) Media Coverage on Agricultural Commodity Markets," Applied Economic Perspectives and Policy, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 33(2), pages 241-259.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman & Kamar Ali & M. Rose Olfert, 2008.
"Lost in space: population growth in the American hinterlands and small cities,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 8(6), pages 727-757, November.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman & Kamar Ali & M. Rose Olfert, 2007. "Lost in Space: Population Dynamics in the American Hinterlands and Small Cities," Economics Working Paper Series 0707, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Fujita , Masahisa & Krugman, Paul, 2004.
"The new economic geography: Past, present and the future,"
INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH,
Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 4, pages 177-206.
- Masahisa Fujita & Paul Krugman, 2003. "The new economic geography: Past, present and the future," Economics of Governance, Springer, vol. 83(1), pages 139-164, October.
- Masahisa Fujita & Paul Krugman, 2003. "The new economic geography: Past, present and the future," Papers in Regional Science, Springer;Regional Science Association International, vol. 83(1), pages 139-164, October.
- Adam Blake & Jonathan Gillham & M. Thea Sinclair, 2006. "CGE Tourism Analysis and Policy Modeling," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Tourism, chapter 14 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Bryden, John & Bollman, Ray, 2000. "Rural employment in industrialised countries," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 185-197, March.
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 2005.
"From sectoral to functional urban specialisation,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 343-370, March.
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2001. "From sectoral to functional urban specialisation," Working Papers dpuga-01-01, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2002. "From Sectoral to Functional Urban Specialization," NBER Working Papers 9112, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 2001. "From sectoral to functional urban specialisation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20101, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Duranton, Gilles & Puga, Diego, 2001. "From Sectoral to Functional Urban Specialization," CEPR Discussion Papers 2971, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gilles Duranton & Diego Puga, 2001. "From Sectoral To Functional Urban Specialisation," CEP Discussion Papers dp0511, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gordon F. Mulligan, 1984. "Agglomeration and Central Place Theory: A Review of the Literature," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 9(1), pages 1-42, September.
- Blake, Adam & Arbache, Jorge Saba & Sinclair, Thea & Teles, Vladimir Kuhl, 2010. "Tourism and poverty relief," Textos para discussão 237, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Vaittinen, Risto, 2004. "Trade Policies and Integration - Evaluations with CGE Models," Research Reports 109, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2008.
"Distance From Urban Agglomeration Economies And Rural Poverty,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(2), pages 285-310.
- Mark D. Partridge & Dan S. Rickman, 2007. "Distance from Urban Agglomeration Economies and Rural Poverty," Economics Working Paper Series 0705, Oklahoma State University, Department of Economics and Legal Studies in Business.
- Maureen Kilkenny & Mark D. Partridge, 2009. "Export Sectors and Rural Development," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(4), pages 910-929.
- Rizov, Marian, 2004. "Rural development and welfare implications of CAP reforms," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 209-222, February.
- Bryden, John Marshall & Bollman, Ray D., 2000. "Rural employment in industrialised countries," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 22(2), March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fałkowski, Jan & Curzi, Daniele & Olper, Alessandro, 2016. "Contract (in)completeness, product quality and trade – evidence from the food industry," 2016 Fifth AIEAA Congress, June 16-17, 2016, Bologna, Italy 242321, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- repec:oup:ajagec:v:99:y:2017:i:1:p:243-264. is not listed on IDEAS
- Coslovsky, Salo V., 2014. "Economic Development without Pre-Requisites: How Bolivian Producers Met Strict Food Safety Standards and Dominated the Global Brazil-Nut Market," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 32-45.
- Costa, Rafael & Bessler, David & Rosson, C. Parr, 2015.
"The Impacts of Foot and Mouth Disease Outbreaks on the Brazilian Meat Market,"
Journal of Food Distribution Research,
Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 46(3), November.
- Costa, Rafael F. & Bessler, David A. & Rosson, C. Parr, III, 2011. "The Impacts of Foot and Mouth Disease Outbreaks on the Brazilian Meat Market," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103811, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Holderieath, Jason, 2016. "Spatiotemporal management under heterogeneous damage and uncertain parameters. An agent-based approach," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235850, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Valentina G. Bruno & Bahattin Büyükşahin & Michel A. Robe, 2017. "The Financialization of Food?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 99(1), pages 243-264.
- Pozo, Veronica F. & Schroeder, Ted C., 2016. "Evaluating the costs of meat and poultry recalls to food firms using stock returns," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 66-77.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:apecpp:v:33:y:2011:i:2:p:241-259. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.