Public R&D, Private R&D, and U.S. Agricultural Productivity Growth: Dynamic and Long-Run Relationships
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:oup:apecpp:v:40:y:2018:i:3:p:421-444. is not listed on IDEAS
- Viaggi, Davide, 2015. "Research and innovation in agriculture: beyond productivity?," Bio-based and Applied Economics Journal, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA), vol. 4(3), pages 1-22, December.
- Njuki, E. & Bravo-Ureta, B., 2018. "Accounting for the Impacts of Changing Configurations in Temperature and Precipitation on U.S. Agricultural Productivity," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277140, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yang, Sansi & Shumway, C. Richard, 2014.
"Dynamic Adjustment in U.S. Agriculture under Climate Uncertainty,"
2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota
170609, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sansi Yang & C. Richard Shumway, 2014. "Dynamic Adjustment in U.S. Agriculture under Climate Uncertainty," 2014 Papers pya413, Job Market Papers.
- Jules-Daniel Wurlod & Derek Eaton, 2015.
"Chasing After the Frontier in Agricultural Productivity,"
FOODSECURE Working papers
36, LEI Wageningen UR.
- Jules-Daniel Wurlod & Derek Eaton, 2015. "Chasing After the Frontier in Agricultural Productivity," CIES Research Paper series 37-2015, Centre for International Environmental Studies, The Graduate Institute.
- Jin, Yu & Huffman, Wallace E., 2013. "Reduced U.S. Funding of Public Agricultural Research and Extension Risks Lowering Future Agricultural Productivity Growth Prospects," Staff General Research Papers Archive 36796, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Yu Jin & Wallace E. Huffman, 2016. "Measuring public agricultural research and extension and estimating their impacts on agricultural productivity: new insights from U.S. evidence," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(1), pages 15-31, January.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:107:y:2017:i:c:p:532-538 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Sun Ling & Heisey, Paul & Schimmelpfennig, David & Ball, Eldon, 2015. "Agricultural Productivity Growth in the United States: Measurement, Trends, and Drivers," Economic Research Report 207954, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- repec:oup:erevae:v:45:y:2018:i:5:p:831-856. is not listed on IDEAS
- Sansi Yang & C Richard Shumway, 2018.
"Asset fixity under state-contingent production uncertainty,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 45(5), pages 831-856.
- Yang, Sansi & Shumway, C. Richard, 2015. "Asset Fixity under State-Contingent Production Uncertainty," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205256, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:95:y:2013:i:5:p:1287-1293. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.