Stuck on Stubble? The Non-market Value of Agricultural Byproducts for Diversified Farmers in Morocco-super-
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Priscilla Wainaina & Songporne Tongruksawattana & Matin Qaim, 2016. "Tradeoffs and complementarities in the adoption of improved seeds, fertilizer, and natural resource management technologies in Kenya," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(3), pages 351-362, May.
- Baqir Lalani & Bassil Aleter & Shinan N. Kassam & Amyn Bapoo & Amir Kassam, 2018. "Potential for Conservation Agriculture in the Dry Marginal Zone of Central Syria: A Preliminary Assessment," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(2), pages 1-19, February.
- Pannell, David J. & Llewellyn, Rick S. & Corbeels, Marc, 2013. "The farm-level economics of conservation agriculture for resource-poor farmers," Working Papers 166526, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Khataza, Robertson R.B. & Hailu, Atakelty & Kragt, Marit E. & Doole, Graeme, 2017. "The opportunity costs of enhancing legume‐based sustainable agricultural intensification practices in Malawi," 2017 Conference (61st), February 7-10, 2017, Brisbane, Australia 258672, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Muuz Hadush, 2018. "Welfare and food security response of animal feed and water resource scarcity in Northern Ethiopia," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 6(1), pages 1-24, December.
- Hernandez-Solano, A. & Yunez-Naude, A., 2018. "The shadow value of agricultural land rent of rural households and alternative uses of land for sustainable development: the case of Mexico," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277260, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Turmel, Marie-Soleil & Speratti, Alicia & Baudron, Frédéric & Verhulst, Nele & Govaerts, Bram, 2015. "Crop residue management and soil health: A systems analysis," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 6-16.
- Paswel P. Marenya & Menale Kassie & Moti Jaleta & Dil Bahadur Rahut & Olaf Erenstein, 2017. "Predicting minimum tillage adoption among smallholder farmers using micro-level and policy variables," Agricultural and Food Economics, Springer;Italian Society of Agricultural Economics (SIDEA), vol. 5(1), pages 1-22, December.
- Beuchelt, Tina D. & Camacho Villa, Carolina T. & Göhring, Lutz & Hernández Rodríguez, Víctor M. & Hellin, Jon & Sonder, Kai & Erenstein, Olaf, 2015. "Social and income trade-offs of conservation agriculture practices on crop residue use in Mexico’s central highlands," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 134(C), pages 61-75.
- Berazneva, Julia & Lee, David R. & Place, Frank & Jakubson, George, 2018. "Allocation and Valuation of Smallholder Maize Residues in Western Kenya," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 172-182.
- Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Bernier, Quinn & Haglund, Eric, 2013. "The six "ins" of climate-smart agriculture: Inclusive institutions for information, innovation, investment, and insurance," CAPRi working papers 114, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Komarek, Adam M. & Li, LingLing & Bellotti, William D., 2015. "Whole-farm economic and risk effects of conservation agriculture in a crop-livestock system in western China," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 220-226.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:94:y:2012:i:5:p:1055-1069. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Oxford University Press to update the entry or send us the correct email address or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.