Quality Of Public Transportation Services In Urban Area Of Oradea
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gatta, Valerio & Marcucci, Edoardo, 2007. "Quality and public transport service contracts," European Transport \ Trasporti Europei, ISTIEE, Institute for the Study of Transport within the European Economic Integration, issue 36, pages 92-106.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krishna K. Govender, 2016. "Exploring public transport service quality: the case of mini-bus taxi service in South Africa," Eurasian Business Review, Springer;Eurasia Business and Economics Society, vol. 6(1), pages 101-116, April.
- Ayanda Vilakazi & Prof. Krishna K Govender, 2014. "Commuters’ Perceptions of Public Transport Service in South Africa," Journal of Social Sciences (COES&RJ-JSS), , vol. 3(1), pages 258-270, January.
More about this item
Keywordsservice quality; public transportation; performance indicators; availability; comfort;
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- P46 - Economic Systems - - Other Economic Systems - - - Consumer Economics; Health; Education and Training; Welfare, Income, Wealth, and Poverty
- R40 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ora:journl:v:1:y:2010:i:2:p:469-474. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catalin ZMOLE). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feoraro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.