The persistence of unemployment: lessons from overseas experience
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 51 (1988)
Issue (Month): (december)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: P.O. Box 2498, Wellington|
Phone: 64 4 471-3767
Fax: 64 4 471-2270
Web page: http://www.rbnz.govt.nz
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Olivier J. Blanchard & Lawrence H. Summers, 1986.
"Hysteresis in Unemployment,"
NBER Working Papers
2035, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pissarides, Christopher A, 1989. "Unemployment and Macroeconomics," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 56(221), pages 1-14, February.
- Arthur Grimes, 1988. "Employment, wage and monetary policy linkages," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 51, september.
- Amaramo Sialaoa & Robin Clements, 1987. "Alternative measures of unemployment," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 50, pages -, december.
- Rod Cross, 2000. "Hysteresis and Emu," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 367-379, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nzb:nzbbul:december1988:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Reserve Bank of New Zealand Knowledge Centre)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.