Residential Property Tax Capitalization: Discount Rate Evidence From California
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- G. Stacy Sirmans & C.F. Sirmans, 1991. "Rents, Selling Prices and Financing Premiums," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 28(2), pages 267-276, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:pubeco:v:158:y:2018:i:c:p:12-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuri Camara Batista & Ciro Biderman, 2016. "Property Tax Capitalization In Real Estate Values: Evidences From São Paulo," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 063, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- George H. Lentz & Ko Wang, 1998. "Residential Appraisal and the Lending Process: A Survey of Issues," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 15(1), pages 11-40.
- Georgic, Will C. & Klaiber, Allen, 2018. "Identifying the Costs to Homeowners of Eliminating NFIP Subsidies," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 274444, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Björn Kauder, 2015.
"Spatial Administrative Structure And Intra-Metropolitan Tax Competition,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(4), pages 626-643, September.
- Björn Kauder, 2014. "Spatial Administrative Structure and Intra-Metropolitan Tax Competition," ifo Working Paper Series 191, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Marvin L. Wolverton, 1998. "Empirical Investigation into the Limitations of the Normative Paired Sales Adjustment Method," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 15(2), pages 191-204.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:47:y:1994:i:2:p:341-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sally Sztrecska). General contact details of provider: https://www.ntanet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.