Property Tax Capitalization In Real Estate Values: Evidences From São Paulo
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- McCann, Philip, 2001. "Urban and Regional Economics," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198776451.
- Glaeser, Edward L., 2008. "Cities, Agglomeration, and Spatial Equilibrium," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199290444.
- Peter T. Chinloy, 1978. "Effective Property Taxes and Tax Capitalization," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 11(4), pages 740-750, November.
- Wales, T J & Wiens, E G, 1974. "Capitalization of Residential Property Taxes: An Empirical Study," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 56(3), pages 329-333, August.
- Do, A. Quang & Sirmans, C. F., 1994. "Residential Property Tax Capitalization: Discount Rate Evidence From California," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 47(2), pages 341-348, June.
- Oates, Wallace E, 1969. "The Effects of Property Taxes and Local Public Spending on Property Values: An Empirical Study of Tax Capitalization and the Tiebout Hypothesis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 77(6), pages 957-971, Nov./Dec..
- Bai, ChongEn & Li, Qi & Ouyang, Min, 2014. "Property taxes and home prices: A tale of two cities," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 180(1), pages 1-15.
- Glaeser, Edward L. & Ward, Bryce A., 2009. "The causes and consequences of land use regulation: Evidence from Greater Boston," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 265-278, May.
- Palmon, Oded & Smith, Barton A., 1998. "A New Approach for Identifying the Parameters of a Tax Capitalization Model," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2), pages 299-316, September.
- Dusansky, Richard & Ingber, Melvin & Karatjas, Nicholas, 1981. "The impact of property taxation on housing values and rents," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(2), pages 240-255, September.
- Do, A. Quang & Sirmans, C. F., 1994. "Residential Property Tax Capitalization: Discount Rate Evidence from California," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 47(2), pages 341-48, June.
- Reinhard, Raymond M, 1981. "Estimating Property Tax Capitalization: A Further Comment," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(6), pages 1251-1260, December.
- Green, Richard K., 1999.
"Land Use Regulation and the Price of Housing in a Suburban Wisconsin County,"
Journal of Housing Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 144-159, June.
- Richard K. Green, 1997. "Land Use Regulation and the Price of Housing in a Suburban Wisconsin County," Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers 97-04, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2014:063. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.