Kantorovich's Theory of Optimal Resource Allocation Within the History of Economic Thought
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Koopmans, Tjalling C, 1977.
"Concepts of Optimality and Their Uses,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 261-274, June.
- Koopmans, Tjalling C., 1975. "Concepts of Optimality and Their Uses," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 1975-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Tjalling C. Koopmans, 1976. "Concepts of Optimality and Their Uses," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 421, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Horsley, Anthony & Wrobel, Andrew J., 2007. "Profit-maximizing operation and valuation of hydroelectric plant: A new solution to the Koopmans problem," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 938-970, March.
- Mukherjee, Saral & Chatterjee, A.K., 2006. "The average shadow price for MILPs with integral resource availability and its relationship to the marginal unit shadow price," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 169(1), pages 53-64, February.
- Pezzey, John C. V. & Anderies, John M., 2003.
"The effect of subsistence on collapse and institutional adaptation in population-resource societies,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 299-320, October.
- John C. V. Pezzey & John M. Anderies, 2002. "The Effect of Subsistence on Collapse and Institutional Adaptation in Population-resource Societies," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0201, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Dmitry B. Rokhlin, 2011. "On the game interpretation of a shadow price process in utility maximization problems under transaction costs," Papers 1112.2406, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2011.
- Matheus Assaf, 2017. "Coast to Coast: How MIT's students linked the Solow model and optimal growth theory," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2017_20, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Martin Shubik, 2010. "Innovation and Equilibrium?," Chapters, in: Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray (ed.), The Elgar Companion to Hyman Minsky, chapter 8, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Chatterjee A K & Mukherjee, Saral, 2006. "Unified Concept of Bottleneck," IIMA Working Papers WP2006-05-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Pakandam, Barzin, 2009. "Why Easter Island collapsed: an answer for an enduring question," Economic History Working Papers 27864, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Sidney G. Winter, 2002. "Toward an Evolutionary Theory of Production," LEM Papers Series 2002/27, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- John C. V. Pezzey & John M. Anderies, 2000.
"Some Further Economics of Easter Island: Adding Subsistence and Resource Conservation,"
Working Papers in Ecological Economics
0002, Australian National University, Centre for Resource and Environmental Studies, Ecological Economics Program.
- Pezzey, John C.V. & Anderies, John M., 2001. "Some Further Economics Of Easter Island: Adding Subsistence And Resource Conservation," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide, Australia 125835, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Anand, Sudhir & Sen, Amartya, 2000. "Human Development and Economic Sustainability," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 2029-2049, December.
- Shubik, Martin, 1990.
"A game theoretic approach to the theory of money and financial institutions,"
Handbook of Monetary Economics, in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 5, pages 171-219,
- Martin Shubik, 1986. "A Game Theoretic Approach to the Theory of Money and Financial Institutions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 805, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Dmitry Rokhlin, 2013. "On the game interpretation of a shadow price process in utility maximization problems under transaction costs," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 819-838, October.
- Shubik Martin, 2019. "Accounting and its Relationship to General Equilibrium Theory," Accounting, Economics, and Law: A Convivium, De Gruyter, vol. 9(3), pages 1-11, December.
- Shubik, Martin & Sudderth, William D., 2015. "From General Equilibrium to Schumpeter," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 269-282.
- Vouvaki, Dimitra & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2008. "Changes in social welfare and sustainability: Theoretical issues and empirical evidence," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 473-484, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nea:journl:y:2012:i:13:p:176-180. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nearuea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Alexey Tcharykov (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/nearuea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.