Are inflation and economic activity out of sync in the euro area?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Boeckx & P. Butzen & N. Cordemans & S. Ide, 2015. "Deflation in Japan, Abenomics and lessons for the euro area," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue i, pages 100-124, June.
- Joshua C. C. Chan & Gary Koop & Simon M. Potter, 2016.
"A Bounded Model of Time Variation in Trend Inflation, Nairu and the Phillips Curve,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(3), pages 551-565, April.
- Joshua C C Chan & Gary Koop & Simon M Potter, 2012. "A Bounded Model of Time Variation in Trend Inflation, NAIRU and the Phillips Curve," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2012-590, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Joshua C.C. Chan & Gary Koop & Simon M. Potter, 2014. "A Bounded Model of Time Variation in Trend Inflation, NAIRU and the Phillips Curve," CAMA Working Papers 2014-10, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Gee Hee Hong & Zsoka Koczan & Weicheng Lian & Malhar S Nabar, 2018. "More Slack than Meets the Eye? Recent Wage Dynamics in Advanced Economies," IMF Working Papers 18/50, International Monetary Fund.
- A. Stevens, 2013. "What inflation developments reveal about the Phillips curve: implications for monetary policy," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue iii, pages 67-76, December.
- Olivier J Blanchard & Eugenio M Cerutti & Lawrence Summers, 2015.
"Inflation and Activity – Two Explorations and their Monetary Policy Implications,"
IMF Working Papers
15/230, International Monetary Fund.
- Olivier Blanchard & Eugenio Cerutti & Lawrence Summers, 2015. "Inflation and Activity – Two Explorations and their Monetary Policy Implications," NBER Working Papers 21726, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Olivier Blanchard & Eugenio Cerutti & Lawrence H. Summers, 2015. "Inflation and Activity: Two Explorations and Their Monetary Policy Implications," Working Paper Series WP15-19, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Blanchard, Oliver & Cerutti, Eugenio & SUmmers, Lawrence, 2015. "Inflation and Activity - Two Explorations and Their Monetary Policy Implications," Working Paper Series 15-070, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Olivier Coibion & Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Mauricio Ulate, 2017. "The Cyclical Sensitivity in Estimates of Potential Output," NBER Working Papers 23580, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matheson, Troy & Stavrev, Emil, 2013. "The Great Recession and the inflation puzzle," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 120(3), pages 468-472.
- Robert J. Gordon, 2011. "The History of the Phillips Curve: Consensus and Bifurcation," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 78(309), pages 10-50, January.
- Dany-Knedlik, Geraldine & Holtemöller, Oliver, 2017.
"Inflation dynamics during the financial crisis in Europe: Cross-sectional identification of long-run inflation expectations,"
IWH Discussion Papers
10/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Dany-Knedlik, Geraldine & Holtemöller, Oliver, 2018. "Inflation dynamics during the Financial Crisis in Europe: cross-sectional identification of long-run inflation expectations," Annual Conference 2018 (Freiburg, Breisgau): Digital Economy 181520, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- repec:fip:fedfel:00150 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:nbb:ecrart:y:2017:m:june:i:i:p:111-125 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arnoud Stevens & Joris Wauters, 2018. "Is euro area lowflation here to stay ? Insights from a time-varying parameter model with survey data," Working Paper Research 355, National Bank of Belgium.
More about this item
KeywordsBelgium; macroeconomic projections; Eurosystem;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbb:ecrart:y:2018:m:june:i:i:p:79-96. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bnbgvbe.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.