Are Dividend Yield and ROE Smart Portfolio Fundamentals? The Recent Case of Japan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bertrand, Philippe & Lapointe, Vincent, 2015.
"How performance of risk-based strategies is modified by socially responsible investment universe?,"
International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 175-190.
- Philippe Bertrand & Vincent Lapointe, 2015. "How performance of risk-based strategies is modified by socially responsible investment universe?," Post-Print hal-01833066, HAL.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Yue Qi & Xiaolin Li, 2020. "On Imposing ESG Constraints of Portfolio Selection for Sustainable Investment and Comparing the Efficient Frontiers in the Weight Space," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(4), pages 21582440209, December.
- Boudt, Kris & Raza, Muhammad Wajid & Wauters, Marjan, 2019. "Evaluating the Shariah-compliance of equity portfolios: The weighting method matters," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 406-417.
- Francesco Cesarone & Andrea Scozzari & Fabio Tardella, 2020. "An optimization–diversification approach to portfolio selection," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 76(2), pages 245-265, February.
- Raza, Muhammad Wajid & Ashraf, Dawood, 2019.
"Does the application of smart beta strategies enhance portfolio performance? The case of Islamic equity investments,"
International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 46-61.
- Raza , Muhammad Wajid & Ashraf, Dawood, 2018. "Does the Application of Smart Beta Strategies Enhance Portfolio Performance? The Case of Islamic Equity Investments," Working Papers 2018-1, The Islamic Research and Teaching Institute (IRTI).
- Philippe Bertrand & Vincent Lapointe, 2018.
"Risk-based strategies: the social responsibility of investment universes does matter,"
Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 262(2), pages 413-429, March.
- Philippe Bertrand & Vincent Lapointe, 2018. "Risk-based strategies: the social responsibility of investment universes does matter," Post-Print hal-01457390, HAL.
- Philippe Bertrand & Vincent Lapointe, 2018. "Risk-based strategies: the social responsibility of investment universes does matter," Post-Print hal-01833080, HAL.
- Sangki Lee & Insu Kim & Chung-hun Hong, 2019. "Who Values Corporate Social Responsibility in the Korean Stock Market?," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(21), pages 1-14, October.
- Singh, Amanjot, 2020. "COVID-19 and safer investment bets," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 36(C).
- Fabio Pizzutilo, 2017. "Measuring the under-diversification of socially responsible investments," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(14), pages 1005-1018, August.
- Justyna Przychodzen & Fernando Gómez-Bezares & Wojciech Przychodzen & Mikel Larreina, 2016. "ESG Issues among Fund Managers—Factors and Motives," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(10), pages 1-19, October.
- Iván Arribas & María Dolores Espinós-Vañó & Fernando García & Paula Beatriz Morales-Bañuelos, 2019. "The Inclusion of Socially Irresponsible Companies in Sustainable Stock Indices," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(7), pages 1-14, April.
- Bienert, Sven, . "METASTUDIE :NACHHALTIGKEIT CONTRA RENDITE? Die Implikationen nachhaltigen Wirtschaftens für offene Immobilienfonds am Beispiel der Deka Immobilien Investment GmbH und der WestInvest GmbH," BeitrÃ¤ge zur Immobilienwirtschaft, University of Regensburg, Department of Economics, number 14.
- Francesco Cesarone & Fabio Tardella, 2017. "Equal Risk Bounding is better than Risk Parity for portfolio selection," Journal of Global Optimization, Springer, vol. 68(2), pages 439-461, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAsset pricing model; Dividend yield; ROE; Smart beta;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mth:bmh888:v:4:y:2016:i:1:p:10-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Technical Support Office) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Technical Support Office to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.macrothink.org/journal/index.php/bmh .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.