Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Performance and Accrual Quality: Case study on Firms Listed on Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Julie Pirsch & Shruti Gupta & Stacy Grau, 2007. "A Framework for Understanding Corporate Social Responsibility Programs as a Continuum: An Exploratory Study," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 70(2), pages 125-140, January.
- Mohammad Badrul Muttakin & Arifur Khan & Mohammad I Azim, 2015. "Corporate social responsibility disclosures and earnings quality: Are they a reflection of managers’ opportunistic behavior?," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 30(3), pages 277-298, March.
- Vicente Lima Crisóstomo & Fátima de Souza Freire & Felipe Cortes de Vasconcellos, 2011. "Corporate social responsibility, firm value and financial performance in Brazil," Social Responsibility Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 7(2), pages 295-309, June.
- Chen, Lujie & Feldmann, Andreas & Tang, Ou, 2015. "The relationship between disclosures of corporate social performance and financial performance: Evidences from GRI reports in manufacturing industry," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PB), pages 445-456.
- Denise Luethge & Helen Guohong Han, 2012. "Assessing corporate social and financial performance in China," Social Responsibility Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(3), pages 389-403, July.
- Paul Dunn & Barbara Sainty, 2009. "The relationship among board of director characteristics, corporate social performance and corporate financial performance," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 5(4), pages 407-423, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCorporate social responsibility; Earning quality; Accrual quality;
- R00 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General - - - General
- Z0 - Other Special Topics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mth:ber888:v:6:y:2016:i:2:p:51-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Technical Support Office) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Technical Support Office to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://www.macrothink.org/journal/index.php/ber .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.