Feasibility of Currency Unions in Asia - An Assessment Using Generalized Purchasing Power Parity -
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Enders, Walter & Hurn, Stan, 1994. "Theory and Tests of Generalized Purchasing-Power Parity: Common Trends and Real Exchange Rates in the Pacific Rim," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(2), pages 179-190, June.
- Changmo AHN & Hong-Bum KIM & Dongkoo CHANG, 2006. "Is East Asia Fit For An Optimum Currency Area? An Assessment Of The Economic Feasibility Of A Higher Degree Of Monetary Cooperation In East Asia," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 44(3), pages 288-305.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ishaq Maryam & Atiq Ur Rehman Muhammad, 2013. "Surmounting the Individual: Establishing a Common Currency in Asia – A Case Study of East Asian Economies," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 63-88, January.
More about this item
Keywordsoptimum currency area; generalized purchasing power parity; co-integrating relationship; ASEAN; south Asia;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mof:journl:ppr011e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Policy Research Institute). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/prigvjp.html .