Institutional Economics At The Crossroads: A View From Russia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pavel Pelikan, 2011. "Evolutionary developmental economics: how to generalize Darwinism fruitfully to help comprehend economic change," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 341-366, May.
- Geoffrey M. Hodgson, 2003. "The hidden persuaders: institutions and individuals in economic theory," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 159-175, March.
- Smith, Vernon L, 1982. "Microeconomic Systems as an Experimental Science," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(5), pages 923-955, December.
- Mirowski, Philip, 2010. "Inherent Vice: Minsky, Markomata, and the tendency of markets to undermine themselves," Journal of Institutional Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(04), pages 415-443, December.
- Andrzej Rapaczynski, 1996. "The Roles of the State and the Market in Establishing Property Rights," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 87-103, Spring.
- Weber, S. & Gabszewicz, J. & Ginsburgh, V. & Savvateev, A. & Filatov, A., 2009. "Linguistic Diversity and Its Impact on Economic Policies and Political Decisions," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 3-4, pages 28-53.
- Bagrat Yerznkyan, 2006. "Specificity Of "Contractual" Relations Of Government And Business In Russian Fuel And Energy Sector," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 2(3), pages 139-150.
- Haavelmo, Trygve, 1997. "Econometrics and the Welfare State," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(6), pages 13-15, December.
- Bagrat Yerznkyan, 2008. "Governance Choice For Knowledge Creation And Sharing," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 4(8), pages 53-59.
- Veselin Draskovic & Mimo Draskovic, 2009. "Priority Of The Anti-Crisis Economic Policy Based On Innovative-Institutional Changes," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 5(10), pages 47-52.
- А. Oleinik., 2011. "The Political Economy of Power: Approaches to the Analysis of Relationships between the State and Business in Russia," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 5.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Svetlana Kirdina, 2012.
"From Marxian School Of Economic Thought To System Paradigm In Economic Studies: The Institutional Matrices Theory,"
Montenegrin Journal of Economics,
Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 8(2), pages 53-71.
- Kirdina, Svetlana, 2012. "From Marxian school of economic thought to system paradigm in economic studies: the institutional matrices theory," MPRA Paper 42998, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mje:mjejnl:v:8:y:2012:i:1:p:27-45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nikola Draskovic Jelcic). General contact details of provider: http://www.mnje.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.