Econometrics and the Welfare State
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haakon O. Aa. Solheim, 2005. "Evaluating Macroeconometric Modelling with Regard to Usefulness: a Survey," Nordic Journal of Political Economy, Nordic Journal of Political Economy, vol. 31, pages 3-15.
- de Janvry, Alain & Dethier, Jean-Jacques, 2012. "The World Bank and governance : the Bank's efforts to help developing countries build state capacity," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6275, The World Bank.
- Roth, Timothy P., 1999. "Consequentialism, rights, and the new social welfare theory," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 95-109.
- Pinto, Hugo, 2011. "The role of econometrics in economic science: An essay about the monopolization of economic methodology by econometric methods," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 436-443, August.
- Voudouris, Vlasios & Ayres, Robert & Serrenho, Andre Cabrera & Kiose, Daniil, 2015. "The economic growth enigma revisited: The EU-15 since the 1970s," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 812-832.
- Konstantinos J. Hazakis, 2014. "The rationale of special economic zones (SEZs): An Institutional approach," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 85-101, March.
- Olav Bjerkholt, 2007. "Trygve Haavelmo’s visit in Aarhus 1938-39," CREATES Research Papers 2007-40, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Bagrat Yerznkyan, 2012. "Institutional Economics At The Crossroads: A View From Russia," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 8(1), pages 27-45.
More about this item
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:nobelp:1989_001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://www.nobelprize.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .