Pluralistic Institutional Solutions Of The Problem Of Externalities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anton Oleinik, 2011. "Market as a Weapon: Domination by Virtue of a Constellation of Interests," Forum for Social Economics, Springer;The Association for Social Economics, vol. 40(2), pages 157-177, July.
- David I. Laibson & Andrea Repetto & Jeremy Tobacman, 1998. "Self-Control and Saving for Retirement," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 29(1), pages 91-196.
- Dahlman, Carl J, 1979. "The Problem of Externality," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(1), pages 141-162, April.
- Douglas Bernheim & Antonio Rangel, 2007.
"Beyond Revealed Preference Choice Theoretic Foundations for Behavioral Welfare Economics,"
07-031, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Antonio Rangel, 2008. "Beyond Revealed Preference: Choice Theoretic Foundations for Behavioral Welfare Economics," NBER Working Papers 13737, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David P. Baron, 2001. "Private Politics, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Integrated Strategy," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 7-45, March.
- A. Oleinik, 2009. "Minimizing Missed Opportunities," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(8), pages 5-27.
- Bagrat Yerznkyan, 2006. "Specificity Of "Contractual" Relations Of Government And Business In Russian Fuel And Energy Sector," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 2(3), pages 139-150.
- L. Polishchuk, 2009.
"Corporate Social Responsibility or Government Regulation: An Analysis of Institutional Choice,"
Problems of Economic Transition,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 52(8), pages 73-94.
- L. Polishchuk., 2009. "Corporate Social Responsibility vs. Government Regulation: An Analysis of Institutional Choice," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 10.
- Anton Oleinik, 2011. "Market as a Weapon: Domination by Virtue of a Constellation of Interests," Forum for Social Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 40(2), pages 157-177, January.
- Matveenko, V., 2010. "Stimulating Mechanisms in Ecologically Motivated Regulation: Will Ecological Policies in Transition and Developing Countries Become Efficient?," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, issue 8, pages 10-34.
- Andrzej Rapaczynski, 1996. "The Roles of the State and the Market in Establishing Property Rights," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 10(2), pages 87-103, Spring.
- David Laibson, 1997. "Golden Eggs and Hyperbolic Discounting," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(2), pages 443-478.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:aes:amfeco:v:45:y:2017:i:19:p:477 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mje:mjejnl:v:8:y:2012:i:2:p:73-86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nikola Draskovic Jelcic). General contact details of provider: http://www.mnje.com .