Taxation and Incentives to Innovate: A Principal-Agent Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Diego d'Andria, 2014. "Taxation and incentives to innovate: a principal-agent approach," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-028, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
References listed on IDEAS
- Holmstrom, Bengt, 1989. "Agency costs and innovation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 305-327, December.
- Patrick Bolton & Mathias Dewatripont, 2005. "Contract Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262025760, January.
- Martin Grossmann & Markus Lang & Helmut Dietl, 2016.
"Why Taxing Executives' Bonuses Can Foster Risk-Taking Behavior,"
Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE),
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 172(4), pages 645-664, December.
- Martin Grossmann & Markus Lang & Helmut Dietl, 2011. "Why Taxing Executives' Bonuses Can Foster Risk-Taking Behavior," Working Papers 0150, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised May 2012.
- Florian Ederer & Gustavo Manso, 2013. "Is Pay for Performance Detrimental to Innovation?," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 59(7), pages 1496-1513, July.
- Pierre Azoulay & Joshua S. Graff Zivin & Gustavo Manso, 2011.
"Incentives and creativity: evidence from the academic life sciences,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 42(3), pages 527-554, September.
- Pierre Azoulay & Joshua S. Graff Zivin & Gustavo Manso, 2009. "Incentives and Creativity: Evidence from the Academic Life Sciences," NBER Working Papers 15466, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lisa Evers & Helen Miller & Christoph Spengel, 2015.
"Intellectual property box regimes: effective tax rates and tax policy considerations,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 22(3), pages 502-530, June.
- Evers, Lisa & Miller, Helen & Spengel, Christoph, 2013. "Intellectual property box regimes: Effective tax rates and tax policy considerations," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-070, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Evers, Lisa & Miller, Helen & Spengel, Christoph, 2013. "Intellectual property box regimes: Effective tax rates and tax policy considerations," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-070 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Holmstrom, Bengt & Milgrom, Paul, 1991. "Multitask Principal-Agent Analyses: Incentive Contracts, Asset Ownership, and Job Design," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(0), pages 24-52, Special I.
- Doina Radulescu, 2012.
"The Effects of a Bonus Tax on Manager Compensation and Welfare,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 68(1), pages 1-16, March.
- Doina Radulescu, 2010. "The Effects of a Bonus Tax on Manager Compensation and Welfare," CESifo Working Paper Series 3030, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thomas Hellmann & Veikko Thiele, 2011. "Incentives and Innovation: A Multitasking Approach," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 3(1), pages 78-128, February.
- Francis, Bill & Hasan, Iftekhar & Sharma, Zenu, 2011. "Incentives and innovation : evidence from CEO compensation contracts," Research Discussion Papers 17/2011, Bank of Finland.
- Holmström, Bengt, 1989. "Agency Costs and Innovation," Working Paper Series 214, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
More about this item
Keywordstax incentives for R&D; patent box; inventor compensation; profit-sharing schemes; incentives to innovate;
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:finarc:urn:sici:0015-2218(201603)72:1_96:taitia_2.0.tx_2-h. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de/fa .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.