Financing and Taxing New Firms under Asymmetric Information
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boadway, Robin & Sato, Motohiro, 1999. " Information Acquisition and Government Intervention in Credit Markets," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 1(3), pages 283-308.
- Bernheim, B. Douglas, 2002. "Taxation and saving," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 18, pages 1173-1249 Elsevier.
- Chamley, Christophe, 1986. "Optimal Taxation of Capital Income in General Equilibrium with Infinite Lives," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 607-622, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vesa Kanniainen & Panu Poutvaara, 2007.
"Imperfect Transmission of Tacit Knowledge and other Barriers to Entrepreneurship,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2053, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kanniainen, Vesa & Poutvaara, Panu, 2007. "Imperfect Transmission of Tacit Knowledge and Other Barriers to Entrepreneurship," IZA Discussion Papers 2859, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tuomas Takalo, 2012.
"Rationales and Instruments for Public Innovation Policies,"
Journal of Reviews on Global Economics,
Lifescience Global, vol. 1, pages 157-167.
- Takalo, Tuomas, 2009. "Rationales and Instruments for Public Innovation Policies," Discussion Papers 1185, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Takalo, Tuomas, 2013. "Rationales and instruments for public innovation policies," Research Discussion Papers 1/2013, Bank of Finland.
- Robin Boadway & Motohiro Sato, 2011.
"Entrepreneurship and asymmetric information in input markets,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 18(2), pages 166-192, April.
- Robin Boadway & Motohiro Sato, 2006. "Entrepreneurship and Asymmetric Information in Input Markets," Working Papers 1069, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Luis H. B. Braido & Carlos E. da Costa & Bev Dahlby, 2011.
"Adverse Selection and Risk Aversion in Capital Markets,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis,
Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 67(4), pages 303-326, December.
- Braido, Luis & da Costa, Carlos & Dahlby, Bev, 2009. "Adverse Selection and Risk Aversion in Capital Markets," Working Papers 2009-15, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 07 Jul 2010.
- Wolfgang Buchholz & Kai A. Konrad, 2014. "Taxes on risky returns â€” an update," Working Papers tax-mpg-rps-2014-10, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Ribi, Evelyn, 2010.
"Profit Taxation, Innovation and the Financing of Heterogeneous Firms,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7626, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Evelyn Ribi, 2010. "Profit Taxation, Innovation and the Financing of Heterogeneous Firms," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-01, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Tuomas Takalo & Tanja Tanayama, 2010.
"Adverse selection and financing of innovation: is there a need for R&D subsidies?,"
The Journal of Technology Transfer,
Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 16-41, February.
- Takalo, Tuomas & Tanayama, Tanja, 2008. "Adverse selection and financing of innovation : is there a need for R&D subsidies?," Research Discussion Papers 19/2008, Bank of Finland.
- Francesco Cohen & Alessandro Fedele & Paolo M. Panteghini, 2016.
"Corporate taxation and financial strategies under asymmetric information,"
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics,
Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 33(1), pages 9-34, April.
- Francesco Cohen & Alessandro Fedele & Paolo Panteghini, 2014. "Corporate Taxation and Financial Strategies Under Asymmetric Information," CESifo Working Paper Series 4772, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kleer, Robin, 2010. "Government R&D subsidies as a signal for private investors," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 1361-1374, December.
- Vesa Kanniainen & Mikko Leppämäki, 2009. "Union power, entrepreneurial risk, and entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 33(3), pages 293-302, October.
- Tuomas Takalo & Otto Toivanen, 2012. "Entrepreneurship, Financiership, and Selection," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 114(2), pages 601-628, June.
More about this item
Keywordscredit markets; asymmetric information;
- G14 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Information and Market Efficiency; Event Studies; Insider Trading
- G18 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:finarc:urn:sici:0015-2218(200612)62:4_471:fatnfu_2.0.tx_2-g. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de/fa .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.