Assessing Microfinance: The Bosnia and Herzegovina Case
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ke Chen Chen & Mali Chivakul, 2008. "What Drives Household Borrowing and Credit Constraints? Evidence from Bosnia and Herzegovina," IMF Working Papers 08/202, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pawel Galinski, 2013. "Activity Of Microfinance Institutions In The Period Of The Global Financial Crisis," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 8(1), pages 91-105, March.
- Sekabira, Haruna, 2013. "Capital Structure and Its Role on Performance of Microfinance Institutions: The Ugandan Case," Sustainable Agriculture Research, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 2(3).
More about this item
Keywordsmicro finance; post-conflict; poverty alleviation; economic development; Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mgt:youmgt:v:8:y:2010:i:2:p:145-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alen Jezovnik). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmkupsi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.