Measuring the Impacts of Organizational Responses: Case of Northern Cyprus Hotels
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maja Konecnik & Mitja Ruzzier, 2006. "The Influence of Previous Visitation on Customer's Evaluation of a Tourism Destination," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 4(2), pages 145-165.
- Gilly, Mary C & Gelb, Betsy D, 1982. " Post-Purchase Consumer Processes and the Complaining Consumer," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(3), pages 323-328, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Park, Jin-Ju & Park, Jin-Woo, 2016. "Investigating the effects of service recovery quality elements on passengers' behavioral intention," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 235-241.
- Vo Thi Quy & Pham Thi Bich Lan, 2015. "The Impact of Bank Responses to Recovery Service Satisfaction," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(9), pages 1076-1090, September.
More about this item
Keywordscustomer complaints; organizational responses; satisfaction; repurchase intension; word of mouth communication; Northern Cyprus hotel industry;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mgt:youmgt:v:5:y:2007:i:3:p:271-287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alen Jezovnik). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmkupsi.html .