Measuring the Impacts of Organizational Responses: Case of Northern Cyprus Hotels
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maja Konecnik & Mitja Ruzzier, 2006. "The Influence of Previous Visitation on Customer's Evaluation of a Tourism Destination," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 4(2), pages 145-165.
- Gilly, Mary C & Gelb, Betsy D, 1982. " Post-Purchase Consumer Processes and the Complaining Consumer," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(3), pages 323-328, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Park, Jin-Ju & Park, Jin-Woo, 2016. "Investigating the effects of service recovery quality elements on passengers' behavioral intention," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 235-241.
- Vo Thi Quy & Pham Thi Bich Lan, 2015. "The Impact of Bank Responses to Recovery Service Satisfaction," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(9), pages 1076-1090, September.
More about this item
Keywordscustomer complaints; organizational responses; satisfaction; repurchase intension; word of mouth communication; Northern Cyprus hotel industry;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mgt:youmgt:v:5:y:2007:i:3:p:271-287. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alen Jezovnik). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmkupsi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.