The Influence of Previous Visitation on Customer's Evaluation of a Tourism Destination
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- D. W. Jorgenson & Z. Griliches, 1967. "The Explanation of Productivity Change," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 34(3), pages 249-283.
- Matjaz Novak, 2003. "Analysis of the Nature of Economic Growth of Slovenian Economy," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 1(2), pages 153-167.
- Costello, Donna M, 1993. "A Cross-Country, Cross-Industry Comparison of Productivity Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(2), pages 207-222, April.
- Easterly, William & Fischer, Stanley & DEC, 1994.
"The Soviet economic decline : historical and republican data,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1284, The World Bank.
- William Easterly & Stanley Fischer, 1994. "The Soviet Economic Decline: Historical and Republican Data," NBER Working Papers 4735, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eleni Gaki & Stella Kostopoulou & Evangelia Parisi & Dimitris Lagos, 2016. "The evaluation of tourism satisfaction in island destinations: The case of the Ionian Islands of Greece," ERSA conference papers ersa16p295, European Regional Science Association.
- Erdogan Haktan Ekiz & Huseyin Arasli, 2007. "Measuring the Impacts of Organizational Responses: Case of Northern Cyprus Hotels," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 5(3), pages 271-287.
- Michal Zemla, 2008. "Failures in Building Partnership for Success in the Competitive Market: The Case of Polish Ski Resorts," Managing Global Transitions, University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper, vol. 6(4), pages 421-444.
More about this item
Keywordsprevious visitation; Slovenia;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- M39 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mgt:youmgt:v:4:y:2006:i:2:p:145-165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alen Jezovnik). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmkupsi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .