Determinants of Consumer Willingness to Purchase Non-Deceptive Counterfeit Products and the European Union
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dubinsky, Alan J. & Nataraajan, Rajan & Huang, Wen-Yeh, 2005. "Consumers' moral philosophies: identifying the idealist and the relativist," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(12), pages 1690-1701, December.
- Gene M. Grossman & Carl Shapiro, 1986. "Foreign Counterfeiting of Status Goods," NBER Working Papers 1915, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gene M. Grossman & Carl Shapiro, 1988. "Foreign Counterfeiting of Status Goods," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 103(1), pages 79-100.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:jbrese:v:77:y:2017:i:c:p:184-194 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hur:ijarbs:v:7:y:2017:i:11:p:618-632 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ibn:ijmsjn:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:31-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- Derek Ong Lai Teik & Terrance Chiang Tong Seng & Amanda Pung Xin-Yi, 2015. "To Buy or To Lie: Determinants of Purchase Intention of Counterfeit Fashion in Malaysia," International Conference on Marketing and Business Development Journal, The Bucharest University of Economic Studies, vol. 1(1), pages 49-56, July.
- Barbara Culiberg, 2015. "The Role of Moral Philosophies and Value Orientations in Consumer Ethics: a Post-Transitional European Country Perspective," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 211-228, September.
- Carsten Fink & Keith E. Maskus & Yi Qian, 2016.
"The Economic Effects of Counterfeiting and Piracy: A Review and Implications for Developing Countries,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 31(1), pages 1-28.
- Fink,Carsten & Maskus,Keith E. & Qian,Yi, 2016. "The economic effects of counterfeiting and piracy : a review and implications for developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7586, The World Bank.
More about this item
Keywordscounterfeit products; consumer unethical behavior; willingness to buy; Slovenia;
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- M39 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mgt:youmgt:v:5:y:2007:i:3:p:253-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alen Jezovnik). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmkupsi.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.