Conversation or monologue? on advising heterodox economists
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Matías Vernengo, 2009. "Conversation or Monologue? On Advising Heterodox Economists," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2009_11, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- McCloskey, Donald N, 1983. "The Rhetoric of Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 21(2), pages 481-517, June.
- David Colander & Richard Holt & Barkley Rosser, 2004. "The changing face of mainstream economics," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 485-499.
- Tony Lawson, 1994. "The Nature of Post Keynesianism and Its Links to Other Traditions: A Realist Perspective," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 503-538, July.
- David Dequech, 2007.
"Neoclassical, mainstream, orthodox, and heterodox economics,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(2), pages 279-302.
- David Dequech, 2007. "Neoclassical, Mainstream, Orthodox, And Heterodox Economics," Anais do XXXV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 35th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 043, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Paul Davidson, 2005. "Responses to Lavoie, King, and Dow on what Post Keynesianism is and who is a Post Keynesian," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(3), pages 393-408.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lavoie, Marc, 2015.
"¿Debería la economía heterodoxa ser enseñada en departamentos de economía, o existe algún espacio para la economía backwater?,"
Estudios Nueva Economía,
Estudios Nueva Economía, vol. 4(1), pages 4-16.
- Marc Lavoie, 2015. "¿Debería la economía heterodoxa ser enseñada en departamentos de economía, o existe algún espacio para la economía backwater?," Post-Print hal-01343739, HAL.
- Senderski, Marcin, 2014. "Ecumenical foundations? On the coexistence of Austrian and neoclassical views on utility," MPRA Paper 67024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heise, Arne, 2014. "The Future of Economics in a Lakatos–Bourdieu Framework," MPRA Paper 80024, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsheterodox economics; methodology;
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- B59 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Other
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:32:y:2010:i:3:p:389-396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/MPKE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.