A Post Keynesian theory of decision making under uncertainty
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dow James & Werlang Sergio Ribeiro Da Costa, 1994.
"Nash Equilibrium under Knightian Uncertainty: Breaking Down Backward Induction,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 305-324, December.
- Dow, James & Werlang, Sérgio Ribeiro da Costa, 1992. "Nash equilibrium under knightian uncertainty: breaking-down backward induction," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 186, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Runde, Jochen, 1990. "Keynesian Uncertainty and the Weight of Arguments," Economics and Philosophy, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(02), pages 275-292, October.
- Sheila C. Dow, 1999. "Post Keynesianism and Critical Realism: What Is the Connection?," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 22(1), pages 15-33, October.
- Starmer, Chris, 1999.
"Experimental Economics: Hard Science or Wasteful Tinkering?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(453), pages F5-15, February.
- Starmer, C., 1998. "Experimental Economics: Hard Science or Wasteful Tinkering," University of East Anglia Discussion Papers in Economics 9802, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Gerrard, Bill, 1994. "Beyond Rational Expectations: A Constructive Interpretation of Keynes's Analysis of Behaviour under Uncertainty," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(423), pages 327-37, March.
- Paul Davidson, 1991. "Is Probability Theory Relevant for Uncertainty? A Post Keynesian Perspective," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 129-143, Winter.
- Coddington, Alan, 1982. "Deficient Foresight: A Troublesome Theme in Keynesian Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(3), pages 480-87, June.
- Lawson, Tony, 1985. "Uncertainty and Economic Analysis," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(380), pages 909-27, December.
- David Dequech, 1999. "Expectations and Confidence under Uncertainty," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 21(3), pages 415-430, April.
- Davidson, Paul, 1972. "Money and the Real World," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 82(325), pages 101-15, March.
- Tversky, Amos & Wakker, Peter, 1995. "Risk Attitudes and Decision Weights," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(6), pages 1255-80, November.
- Paul Downward & John H. Finch & John Ramsay, 2002. "Critical realism, empirical methods and inference: a critical discussion," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 26(4), pages 481-500, July.
- J. E. King, 2002. "A History of Post Keynesian Economics since 1936," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 2135, December.
- Epstein, L.G., 1999.
"Are Probabilities Used in Markets?,"
RCER Working Papers
464, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Loewenstein, George, 1999. "Experimental Economics from the Vantage-Point of Behavioural Economics," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(453), pages F23-34, February.
- David Dequech, 2000. "Fundamental Uncertainty and Ambiguity," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 26(1), pages 41-60, Winter.
- Kin Chung Lo, 1995.
"Equilibrium in Beliefs Under Uncertainty,"
ecpap-95-02, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Loomes, Graham, 1999. "Some Lessons from Past Experiments and Some Challenges for the Future," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(453), pages F35-45, February.
- Paul Downward & Andrew Mearman, 2002. "Critical Realism and Econometrics: Constructive Dialogue with Post Keynesian Economics," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(4), pages 391-415, November.
- Daniel Ellsberg, 2000. "Risk, Ambiguity and the Savage Axioms," Levine's Working Paper Archive 7605, David K. Levine.
- Gerrard, Bill, 1995. "Keynes, the Keynesians and the Classics: A Suggested Interpretation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(429), pages 445-58, March.
- Arestis, Philip, 1996. "Post-Keynesian Economics: Towards Coherence," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(1), pages 111-35, January.
- Paul Davidson, 1999. "Taxonomy, Communication, and Rhetorical Strategy," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 22(1), pages 125-129, October.
- Matthew Rabin & Richard H. Thaler, 2001. "Anomalies: Risk Aversion," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 15(1), pages 219-232, Winter.
- Binmore, Ken, 1999. "Why Experiment in Economics?," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(453), pages F16-24, February.
- Davidson, Paul, 1988. "A Technical Definition of Uncertainty and the Long-run Non-neutrality of Money," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 329-37, September.
- Backhouse, Roger E, 1988. "The Value of Post Keynesian Economics: A Neoclassical Response to Harcourt and Hamouda," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 35-41, January.
- Solow, Robert M, 1985. "Economic History and Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 75(2), pages 328-31, May.
- Tony Lawson, 1994. "The Nature of Post Keynesianism and Its Links to Other Traditions: A Realist Perspective," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 16(4), pages 503-538, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:joepsy:v:25:y:2004:i:5:p:619-637. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.