The Nature of Post Keynesianism and Its Links to Other Traditions: A Realist Perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 16 (1994)
Issue (Month): 4 (July)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://mesharpe.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=109348|
- Murray, Michael/ M J, 2011. "A critical perspective on heterodox production modeling," MPRA Paper 34255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew Mearman, 2006.
"Critical realism in economics and open-systems ontology: A critique,"
Review of Social Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 64(1), pages 47-75.
- Andrew Mearman, 2004. "Critical Realism in Economics and Open-Systems Ontology: A Critique," Working Papers 0401, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Geoffrey Harcourt & Peter Kriesler, 2012. "Introduction [to Handbook of Post-Keynesian Economics: Oxford University Press: USA]," Discussion Papers 2012-33, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Siobhan Austen & Therese Jefferson, 2006. "Comparing responses to critical realism," Journal of Economic Methodology, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 257-282.
- Finn Olesen, 2007. "Kritisk realisme og post keynesianisme," Working Papers 75/07, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Environmental and Business Economics.
- Paul Downward, "undated". "Risk, Uncertainty and Inference in Post Keynesian Economics:A Realist Commentary," Working Papers 98-8, Staffordshire University, Business School.
- Fontana, Giuseppe & Gerrard, Bill, 2004. "A Post Keynesian theory of decision making under uncertainty," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 619-637, October.
- Adem LEVENT, 2016. "Power, Market and Techno-Structure in John Kenneth Galbraith’s Thought," Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences, KSP Journals, vol. 3(2), pages 214-218, June.
- Bernard Walters & David Young, 2001. "Critical Realism as a Basis for Economic Methodology: A critique," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(4), pages 483-501.
- Murray, Michael/ M J, 2011. "The Making of a Good Society: Economic Freedom, Instrumentalism, and Government Control," MPRA Paper 28888, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Finn Olesen, 2010. "Uncertainty, bounded rationality and post-Keynesian Macroeconomics," European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, Edward Elgar Publishing, vol. 7(1), pages 109-124.
- Kenneth P. Jameson, 2004. "Dollarization in Ecuador: A Post-Keynesian Analysis," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2004_05, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- James P. Gander, 2009. "Firm Debt Structure and Firm Size," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2009_09, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- MatÃas Vernengo, 2010. "Conversation or monologue? on advising heterodox economists," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 32(3), pages 389-396, April.
- Matías Vernengo, 2009. "Conversation or Monologue? On Advising Heterodox Economists," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2009_11, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Paul Downward & Frederick Lee, "undated". "Post Keynesian Pricing Theory `Reconfirmed'(?) A Critical Review of `Asking About Prices'," Working Papers 98-13, Staffordshire University, Business School.
- Giuseppe Fontana & Bill Gerrard, 2006. "The future of Post Keynesian economics," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(236), pages 49-80.
- Giuseppe Fontana & Bill Gerrard, 2006. "The future of Post Keynesian economics," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(236), pages 49-80.
- Murray, Michael/ M J, 2011. "The Making of a Good Society: Lowe’s Instrumental Method and the Pursuit of Full Employment," MPRA Paper 39570, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Setterfield, 2015. "Heterodox economics, social ontology, and the use of mathematics," Working Papers 1503, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics, revised May 2015.
- Dr Paul Downward, "undated". "Realism and Inference in Economics: A Note," Working Papers 98-7, Staffordshire University, Business School.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:16:y:1994:i:4:p:503-538. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Nguyen)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed