“Mr Keynes and the ‘Classics’” Again: A Methodological Enquiry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- P Arestis & A Mihailov, 2009.
"Flexible Rules cum Constrained Discretion: A New Consensus in Monetary Policy,"
Economic Issues Journal Articles,
Economic Issues, vol. 14(2), pages 27-54, September.
- Philip Arestis & Alexander Mihailov, 2007. "Flexible Rules cum Constrained Discretion: A New Consensus in Monetary Policy," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2007-53, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Giuseppe Fontana & Bill Gerrard, 2006. "The future of Post Keynesian economics," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 59(236), pages 49-80.
More about this item
KeywordsB30; B41; E12;
- B30 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - General
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:atlecj:v:34:y:2006:i:2:p:161-174. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .