Keynesian, New Keynesian and New Classical Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1987. "Keynesian, New Keynesian, and New Classical Economics," NBER Working Papers 2160, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Myers, Stewart C. & Majluf, Nicholas S., 1984. "Corporate financing and investment decisions when firms have information that investors do not have," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 187-221, June.
- Blinder, Alan S & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1983. "Money, Credit Constraints, and Economic Activity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(2), pages 297-302, May.
- George A. Akerlof & Janet L. Yellen, 1985. "A Near-Rational Model of the Business Cycle, with Wage and Price Inertia," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 100(Supplemen), pages 823-838.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1987. "The Causes and Consequences of the Dependence of Quality on Price," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 25(1), pages 1-48, March.
- Barro, Robert J & Grossman, Herschel I, 1971. "A General Disequilibrium Model of Income and Employment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 61(1), pages 82-93, March.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1983. "On the Relevance or Irrelevance of Public Financial Policy: Indexation,Price Rigidities and Optimal Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 1106, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1987. "Money, Imperfect Information and Economic Fluctuations," NBER Working Papers 2188, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce C. Greenwald & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1986. "Externalities in Economies with Imperfect Information and Incomplete Markets," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(2), pages 229-264.
- George A. Akerlof, 1970. "The Market for "Lemons": Quality Uncertainty and the Market Mechanism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 84(3), pages 488-500.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1983. "Incentive Effects of Terminations: Applications to the Credit and Labor Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 73(5), pages 912-927, December.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1985. "Credit Markets and the Control of Capital," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 17(2), pages 133-152, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- J. Barkley Rosser, 2003. "A Nobel Prize for Asymmetric Information: The economic contributions of George Akerlof, Michael Spence and Joseph Stiglitz," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 3-21.
- Fernando Tenjo G. & Enrique López E., 2002.
"Burbuja y estancamiento del crédito en Colombia,"
- Fernando Tenjo & Enrique López, 2002. "Burbuja y Estancamiento del Crédito en Colombia," Borradores de Economia 215, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Fernando Tenjo Galarza & Enrique López Enciso, 2002. "Burbuja Y Estancamiento Del Credito En Colombia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 002072, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo, 2004.
"Fondamenti teorici della rigidità salariale nell'ambito dei non market clearing models,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2004(83).
- Floro Ernesto Caroleo, 2004. "Fondamenti teorici della rigidità' salariale nell'ambito dei “Non Market Clearing Models”," CELPE Discussion Papers 79, CELPE - Centre of Labour Economics and Economic Policy, University of Salerno, Italy.
- Bertocco Giancarlo, 2004. "Are banks really special? A note on the theory of financial intermediaries," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf04021, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Robert Flood & Michael Mussa, 1994.
"Issues Concerning Nominal Anchors for Monetary Policy,"
NBER Working Papers
4850, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Mussa & Robert P Flood, 1994. "Issues Concerning Nominal Anchors for Monetary Policy," IMF Working Papers 94/61, International Monetary Fund.
- Riccardo Fiorentini & Roberto Tamborini, 2002.
"Monetary Policy, Credit and Aggregate Supply: The Evidence from Italy,"
Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 31(3), pages 451-491, November.
- Riccardo Fiorentini & Roberto Tamborini, 1998. "Monetary policy, credit and aggregate supply: the evidence from Italy," Department of Economics Working Papers 9807, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- R.Fiorentini & R.Tamborini, 2000. "Monetary policy, credit and aggregate supply: the evidence from Italy," General Economics and Teaching 0004008, EconWPA.
- Fernando Tenjo & Enrique López, 2003.
"Credit bubble and stagnation in Colombia, 1990-2001,"
COLOMBIAN ECONOMIC JOURNAL,
UN - RCE - CID, April.
- Fernando Tenjo & Enrique Lopez, 2003. "Credit bubble and stagnation in Colombia, 1990-2001," Colombian Economic Journal, Academia Colombiana de Ciencias Economicas, Colegio Mayor de Nuestra Senora del Rosario, Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Universidad de Antioquia, Universidad de los Andes, Universidad del Valle, Universidad Externado de Colombia, Universidad Nacional de Colombia, vol. 1(1), pages 151-191, December.
- Anna M. Carabelli & Mario A. Cedrini, 2014.
"Keynes's General Theory , Treatise on Money and Tract on Monetary Reform : different theories, same methodological approach?,"
The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(6), pages 1060-1084, December.
- Carabelli, Anna & Cedrini, Mario, 2013. "Keynes's General Theory, Treatise on Money, and Tract on Monetary Reform: Different Theories, Same Methodological Approach?," CESMEP Working Papers 201302, University of Turin.
- Carabelli, Anna Maria & Cedrini, Mario Aldo, 2013. "Keynes's General Theory, Treatise on Money and Tract on Monetary Reform: Different Theories, Same Methodological Approach?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201344, University of Turin.
- Yuli Radev, 2016. "Dynamic disequilibrium and investment - saving imbalance," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 126-149.
- Miglierina Enrico & Molho Elena, 2002. "Well-posedness and convexity in vector optimization," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf0221, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- Riccardo Fiorentini & Roberto Tamborini, 2001.
"The Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Italy: The Credit Channel and a Missing Ring,"
Giornale degli Economisti,
GDE (Giornale degli Economisti e Annali di Economia), Bocconi University, pages 1-42.
- Roberto Tamborini & Riccardo Fiorentini, 2001. "The monetary transmission mechanism in Italy: the credit channel and a missing ring," Department of Economics Working Papers 0101, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Alho, Kari, . "Analysis of Financial Markets and Central Bank Policy in the Flow-of-Funds Framework. An Application to the Case of Finland," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 12.
- Guerrazzi, Marco & Meccheri, Nicola, 2012. "From wage rigidity to labour market institution rigidity: A turning-point in explaining unemployment?," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 189-197.
- Roberto Tamborini, 1997. "A macroeconomic model of bankruptcy," CEEL Working Papers 9702, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Andaluz-Alcazar, Alvaro, 2012. "Choix d'investissement sous incertitude des gestionnaires des réseaux de distribution (GRD) en Europe à l'horizon 2030," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/10862 edited by Keppler, Jan Horst.
- Mehmet BÖLÜKBAÞ, 2016. "The Effects of Economic Policies in Turkey: An Application for the Period After 2000," Journal of Social and Administrative Sciences, KSP Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 315-322, December.
- Georgios Argitis, 2008. "Finance, Investment and Macroeconomic Performance," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(1-2), pages 71-88.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1988. "Money, Credit, and Business Fluctuations," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 64(187), pages 307-322, December.
- Georg Winckler, 1988. "Neustrukturierung der keynesianischen Theorie?," Wirtschaft und Gesellschaft - WuG, Kammer für Arbeiter und Angestellte für Wien, Abteilung Wirtschaftswissenschaft und Statistik, vol. 14(2), pages 183-196.
- Roberto Tamborini, 2010. "Monetary Policy With Investment-Saving Imbalances," Metroeconomica, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(3), pages 473-509, July.
- Roger Backhouse & Mauro Boianovsky, 2005. "Disequilibrium Macroeconomics: An Episode In The Transformation Of Modern Macroeconomics," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 012, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:oxecpp:v:39:y:1987:i:1:p:119-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/oep .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.