Endogenous Credit and Endogenous Business Cycles
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 12 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://mesharpe.metapress.com/link.asp?target=journal&id=109348|
- Luciano Dias de Carvalho & José Luís Oreiro, 2006.
"Uma Análise da Dinâmica da Taxa de Lucro, da Taxa de Juros e do Grau de Utilização da Capacidade Produtiva a partir de um Modelo Macrodinâmico Pós-keynesiano,"
0033, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Luciano Dias de Carvalho & José Luís Oreiro, 2006. "Uma Análise da Dinâmica da Taxa de Lucro, da Taxa de Juros e do Grau de Utilização da Capacidade Produtiva a partir de um Modelo Macrodinâmico Pós-keynesiano," Working Papers 0046, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Óscar de Juan Asenjo & Josep González Calvet, 2003. "Un modelo postkeynesiano simple de inestabilidad financiera y ciclos," Revista de Economía Crítica, Asociación de Economía Crítica, vol. 2, pages 25-46.
- Chiarella, Carl & Di Guilmi, Corrado, 2011. "The financial instability hypothesis: A stochastic microfoundation framework," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1151-1171, August.
- Carl Chiarella & Corrado Di Guilmi, 2010. "The Financial Instability Hypothesis: A Stochastic Microfoundation Framework," Research Paper Series 273, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Nikolaidi, Maria & Stockhammer, Engelbert, 2017. "Minsky models. A structured survey," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 17448, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Michalis Nikiforos, 2015. "Uncertainty and Contradiction: An Essay on the Business Cycle," Working Papers 1514, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- Ryoo, Soon, 2010. "Long waves and short cycles in a model of endogenous financial fragility," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 163-186, June.
- Soon Ryoo, 2009. "Long waves and short cycles in a model of endogenous financial fragility," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2009-03, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2009. "The Simple Analytics of Debt-Driven Business Cycles," Working Papers wp200, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Maria Nikolaidi & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2017. "Minsky models. A structured survey," Working Papers PKWP1706, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Luciano Dias de Carvalho & José Luís Oreiro, 2006. "A Influência Do Progresso Tecnológico E Da Incerteza Num Modelo Macrodinâmico De Integração Teórica Pós-Keynesiana: Uma Abordagem Via Simulação Computacional," Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 118, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Fazzari, Steven & Ferri, Piero & Greenberg, Edward, 2008. "Cash flow, investment, and Keynes-Minsky cycles," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 65(3-4), pages 555-572, March.
- Thomas I. Palley, 2009. "Inside Debt and Economic Growth: A Cambridge - Kaleckian Analysis," IMK Working Paper 02-2009, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mes:postke:v:12:y:1989:i:1:p:35-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Nguyen)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed