A Qualitative Analysis of Pakistan’s External and Internal Debt
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Catherine Pattillo & Hélène Poirson & Luca Antonio Ricci, 2011. "External Debt and Growth," Review of Economics and Institutions, Università di Perugia.
- Nadeem A. Burney, 1988. "Determinants of Debt Problem in Pakistan and its Debt-servicing Capacity," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 27(4), pages 805-818.
- Eatzaz Ahmad & Ayaz Ahmed, 1998. "A Simulation Analysis of the Debt Problem in Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(4), pages 355-376.
- Cohen, Daniel, 1988. "The Management of the Developing Countries' Debt: Guidelines and Applications to Brazil," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 2(1), pages 77-103, January.
- M. Aslam Chaudhary, 1988. "International Debt and Foreign Dependency:Policy Options for Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 27(4), pages 829-836.
- Eatzaz Ahmad, 1996. "Capital Inflows and National Debt," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 35(4), pages 943-960.
- Helene Poirson Ward & Luca A Ricci & Catherine A Pattillo, 2004. "What Are the Channels Through Which External Debt Affects Growth?," IMF Working Papers 04/15, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:lje:journl:v:22:y:2017:i:sp:p:25-51 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDebt Burden; Savings; Development Expenditure; Pakistan.;
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- H68 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Forecasts of Budgets, Deficits, and Debt
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lje:journl:v:16:y:2011:i:sp:p:123-157. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shahid Salahuddin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsecopk.html .