The Influencing Factors of Employee Performance and its effects on Performance Appraisal of the Employees on Higher Education Sectors of Karachi, Pakistan
Employees are the backbone of any organization, retaining employee performance is favorable for an organization. Organizations can be in boom at the time when employees feel good in the organization and required to retain the best performances of the employees to be productive for the organization in the long term. Similarly, the aim of this research is to find out the factors influencing on retaining employees‟ performance within the Private sectors of Higher education in Karachi Pakistan. As these factors are not tested and researched in the higher education sectors of Pakistan. For the same the quantitative research is conducted to investigate the relation between accountability, competency building, training and development, employees work behavior and feedback on retaining employee‟s performance. Data for the study is collected by using structured close ended questionnaires from different private universities of Karachi Pakistan. Furthermore, the data have been coded and tested on SPSS, reliability, regression and ANVOA is applied for finding out the validity of the data and the relationship of the model. The test tells appraisal have very positive and compelling impact on retaining employees‟ performance and this performance factors also enhances the chances of being in the positive appraisal over the period of time.
Volume (Year): 9 (2016)
Issue (Month): 1 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://kasbit.edu.pk/marketing-management/|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:hur:ijaraf:v:5:y:2015:i:1:p:15-22 is not listed on IDEAS
- Saira Hassan, 2016. "Impact of HRM Practices on Employee’s Performance," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 6(1), pages 15-22, January.
- Prendergast, Canice & Topel, Robert H, 1996.
"Favoritism in Organizations,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(5), pages 958-978, October.
- Canice Prendergast & Robert H. Topel, 1993. "Favoritism in Organizations," NBER Working Papers 4427, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barringer, Bruce R. & Jones, Foard F. & Neubaum, Donald O., 2005. "A quantitative content analysis of the characteristics of rapid-growth firms and their founders," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 663-687, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksb:journl:v:9:y:2016:i:1:p:31-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Yasir Jaseem)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.