Brand Trust And Image: Effect On Customers’ Satisfaction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abbas Al-Refaie, 2011. "A Structural Model to Investigate Factors Affect Patient Satisfaction and Revisit Intention in Jordanian Hospitals," International Journal of Artificial Life Research (IJALR), IGI Global, vol. 2(4), pages 43-56, October.
- Campbell, S. M. & Roland, M. O. & Buetow, S. A., 2000. "Defining quality of care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 51(11), pages 1611-1625, December.
- Kristie W. Seawright & Scott T. Young, 1996. "A Quality Definition Continuum," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 26(3), pages 107-113, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shahid Nawaz & Yun Jiang & Faizan Alam & Muhammad Zahid Nawaz, 2020. "Role of Brand Love and Consumersâ€™ Demographics in Building Consumerâ€“Brand Relationship," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(4), pages 21582440209, December.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Senn, Nicolas & Breton, Mylaine & Ebert, Sonja T. & Lamoureux-Lamarche, Catherine & Lévesque, Jean-Frédéric, 2021. "Assessing primary care organization and performance: Literature synthesis and proposition of a consolidated framework," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 125(2), pages 160-167.
- Magnus Lindelow, 2003. "Understanding spatial variation in the utilization of health services: does quality matter?," Economics Series Working Papers WPS/2004-12, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Kruk, Margaret Elizabeth & Freedman, Lynn P., 2008. "Assessing health system performance in developing countries: A review of the literature," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 263-276, March.
- Ashill, Nicholas J. & Rod, Michel, 2011. "Burnout processes in non-clinical health service encounters," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 64(10), pages 1116-1127, October.
- Shengelia, Bakhuti & Tandon, Ajay & Adams, Orvill B. & Murray, Christopher J.L., 2005. "Access, utilization, quality, and effective coverage: An integrated conceptual framework and measurement strategy," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 97-109, July.
- Liu, Hu-Chen, 2013. "A theoretical framework for holistic hospital management in the Japanese healthcare context," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 160-169.
- Van Herck, Pieter & Annemans, Lieven & De Smedt, Delphine & Remmen, Roy & Sermeus, Walter, 2011. "Pay-for-performance step-by-step: Introduction to the MIMIQ model," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 102(1), pages 8-17, September.
- Perihan Åženel Tekin, 0. "Intercultural Sensitivity and Communication Competence of Healthcare Professionals in Oral and Dental Health Center: a Case Study in Turkey," European Journal of Interdisciplinary Studies Articles, European Center for Science Education and Research, vol. 0, EJIS May .
- Line Melby & Berit J Brattheim & Ragnhild Hellesø, 2015. "Patients in transition – improving hospital–home care collaboration through electronic messaging: providers’ perspectives," Journal of Clinical Nursing, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 24(23-24), pages 3389-3399, December.
- Harteloh, P. P. M., 2003. "Quality systems in health care: a sociotechnical approach," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 391-398, June.
- Margo MC van Mol & Trudi GW Boeter & Lisbeth Verharen & Erwin JO Kompanje & Jan Bakker & Marjan D Nijkamp, 2017. "Patient‐ and family‐centred care in the intensive care unit: a challenge in the daily practice of healthcare professionals," Journal of Clinical Nursing, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 26(19-20), pages 3212-3223, October.
- Adriana AnaMaria Davidescu, & Tania Marji Issa Eid, 2017. "Identifying the main determinants of retention in Jordanian hospitals. An empirical analysis based on McCloskey/Mueller Satisfaction Scale," EcoForum, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 6(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Luther, Louisa & Benkenstein, Martin & Rummelhagen, Katja, 2016. "Enhancing patients' hospital satisfaction by taking advantage of interpersonal similarity," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 50-58.
- Stanciu, Marian Andrei & Law, Rebecca-Jane & Myres, Paul & Parsonage, Rachel & Hiscock, Julia & Williams, Nefyn & Wilkinson, Clare, 2020. "The development of the Primary Care Clusters Multidimensional Assessment (PCCMA): A mixed-methods study," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 124(2), pages 152-163.
- Wulan I.R. Sari, 2017. "The role of regulations on administrative and practices in improving quality of services in public organizations," Cogent Business & Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(1), pages 1396952-139, January.
- Hilarion, Pilar & Suol, Rosa & Groene, Oliver & Vallejo, Paula & Herrera, Elisabeth & Saura, Rosa Maria, 2009. "Making performance indicators work: The experience of using consensus indicators for external assessment of health and social services at regional level in Spain," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 90(1), pages 94-103, April.
- Abbas Al-Refaie & Murad Al-Tarawneh & Nour Bata, 2018. "Study Of Customer Churn In The Telecom Industry Using Structural Equation Modelling," Economy & Business Journal, International Scientific Publications, Bulgaria, vol. 12(1), pages 393-411.
- Mitropoulos, Panagiotis & Vasileiou, Konstantinos & Mitropoulos, Ioannis, 2018. "Understanding quality and satisfaction in public hospital services: A nationwide inpatient survey in Greece," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 270-275.
- Lappegard, Øystein & Hjortdahl, Per, 2014. "Perceived quality of an alternative to acute hospitalization: An analytical study at a community hospital in Hallingdal, Norway," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 119(C), pages 27-35.
- Cordero Ferrera, Jose Manuel & Alonso Morán, Edurne & Nuño Solís, Roberto & Orueta, Juan F. & Souto Arce, Regina, 2013. "Efficiency assessment of primary care providers: A conditional nonparametric approach," MPRA Paper 51926, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsService quality; satisfaction; healthcare services; brand trust;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksb:jourml:v:2:y:2019:p:50-64. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fmkaspk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Yasir Jaseem The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Yasir Jaseem to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fmkaspk.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.