The National Mobile Brand Versus International Mobile Brand On The Consumers’ Buying Decision
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hsin-Hui Lin & Hsien-Ta Li & Yi-Shun Wang & Timmy H. Tseng & Ya-Ling Kao & Min-Yi Wu, 2017. "Predicting customer lifetime value for hypermarket private label products," Journal of Business Economics and Management, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(4), pages 619-635, July.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic nationalism; Consumer ethnocentrism; Consumer patriotism; COO; foreign brands.;
All these keywords.
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ksb:jourml:v:1:y:2018:p:1-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fmkaspk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Yasir Jaseem The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Yasir Jaseem to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/fmkaspk.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.