Determinants of Foreign Direct Investments in Bulgaria and Romania in the Context of Recent Economic Crisis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Boateng, Agyenim & Hua, Xiuping & Nisar, Shaista & Wu, Junjie, 2015. "Examining the determinants of inward FDI: Evidence from Norway," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 118-127.
- Bruno Merlevede & Koen Schoors, 2009. "Privatisation and foreign direct investment in 10 transition countries," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 143-156.
- Aristidis Bitzenis & Vasileios A. Vlachos, 2010. "International business in an EU candidate: the case of Bulgaria," International Journal of Business Environment, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(4), pages 412-426.
- Bevan, Alan & Estrin, Saul & Meyer, Klaus, 2004. "Foreign investment location and institutional development in transition economies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 43-64, February.
- Georgescu, George, 2013.
"România în perioada post-criză: investiţiile străine directe şi efecte asupra echilibrului financiar extern
[Romania in post-crisis period: foreign direct investments and effects on external financ," MPRA Paper 46531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elina Ribakova & Balázs Horváth & Dimitri G Demekas & Yi Wu, 2005. "Foreign Direct Investment in Southeastern Europe; How (and How Much) Can Policies Help?," IMF Working Papers 05/110, International Monetary Fund.
- Maria Birsan & Anuţa Buiga, 2009. "FDI Determinants: Case of Romania," Transition Studies Review, Springer;Central Eastern European University Network (CEEUN), vol. 15(4), pages 726-736, February.
- DORNEAN Adina & OANEA Dumitru-Cristian, 2013. "Foreign Direct Investment And Post Crisis Economic Growth. Evidence From European Union," Revista Economica, Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Faculty of Economic Sciences, vol. 65(6), pages 46-60.
- Gheorghe ZAMAN & Zizi Goschin & Valentina Vasile, 2013. "Evolutia Dezechilibrelor Teritoriale Din România În Contextul Crizei Economice," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 37(2(46)), pages 20-39, December.
- Aristidis Bitzenis, 2006. "Determinants of Greek FDI Outflows in the Balkan Region: The Case of Greek Entrepreneurs in Bulgaria," Eastern European Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(3), pages 79-96, May.
- Josef C. Brada & Ali M. Kutan & Taner M. Yigit, 2006. "The effects of transition and political instability on foreign direct investment inflows," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 14(4), pages 649-680, October.
- Cristina DUHNEA & Andreea-Daniela MORARU, 2013. "Investiţiile străine directe şi creşterea economică în România," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(Special I), pages 99-108, December.
- Gheorghe Zaman, 2012. "Ways Of Improving Foreign Direct Investment (Fdi) Contribution To Romania‘S Sustainable Development," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(14), pages 1-30.
- Constantina Kottaridi & Fragkiskos Filippaios & Marina Papanastassiou, 2004. "The Invesment Development Path and the Product Cycle - and Integrated Approach: Empirical Evidence from the new EU member States of CEE," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2004-03, Henley Business School, Reading University.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign direct investments; economic crisis; Bayesian model; posterior distribution;
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:khe:scajes:v:3:y:2017:i:1:p:68-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adi Sava). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ffucdro.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.