Ways Of Improving Foreign Direct Investment (Fdi) Contribution To Romania‘S Sustainable Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gheorghe ZAMAN, 2006. "Some Macroaspects Of Fdi In Romania," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 22(1(31)), pages 9-27, June.
- Gheorghe Zaman, 2006. "Aspecte ale eficientei macroeconomice a investitiilor straine directe in Romania," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 4(4(499)(su), pages 65-88, June.
- Andrew MOLD, 2004. "Fdi And Poverty Reduction: A Critical Reappraisal Of The Arguments," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 20, pages 91-122.
- Klein, Michael & Aaron, Carl & Hadjimichael, Bita, 2001. "Foreign direct investment and poverty reduction," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2613, The World Bank.
- Gheorghe ZAMAN & Valentina Vasile, 2012. "Comparative Advantage Metrics Of Romania’S Exports In The Period 2007-2010," Romanian Journal of Economics, Institute of National Economy, vol. 34(1(43)), pages 5-23, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mirel-Daniel Simionescu, 2017. "Determinants of Foreign Direct Investments in Bulgaria and Romania in the Context of Recent Economic Crisis," Academic Journal of Economic Studies, Faculty of Finance, Banking and Accountancy Bucharest,"Dimitrie Cantemir" Christian University Bucharest, vol. 3(1), pages 68-72, March.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI structure and types sustainable development; reinvested; profit; repatriate profit; transferprices.;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O3 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:alu:journl:v:2:y:2012:i:14:p:30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.