Comparative Advantage Metrics Of Romania’S Exports In The Period 2007-2010
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Grubel, Herbert G & Lloyd, P J, 1971. "The Empirical Measurement of Intra- Industry Trade," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 47(120), pages 494-517, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Razvan HAGIMA, 2014. "The Transition And Privatization Processes In Romania," CES Working Papers, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 6(3), pages 36-42, September.
- Gheorghe Zaman, 2012. "Ways Of Improving Foreign Direct Investment (Fdi) Contribution To Romania‘S Sustainable Development," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(14), pages 1-30.
- repec:rrs:journl:v:11:y:2017:i:1:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gheorghe ZAMAN & Alexandra Cristiana TUDOR, 2016. "Some Aspects Regarding Romanian Exports Competitiveness, in the Period 2001-2014," International Conference on Economic Sciences and Business Administration, Spiru Haret University, vol. 3(1), pages 7-22, October.
More about this item
Keywordsexports; revealed comparative advantages (RCA); Grubel-Lloyd Indices; inter&intra-industry international specialization;
- F02 - International Economics - - General - - - International Economic Order and Integration
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ine:journl:v:1:y:2012:i:43:p:5-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valentina Vasile). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/inacaro.html .